There are 233 users in the forums

Preseason 3 - The Good, the Bad, The Ugly

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Shareece Wright needs to hit the tackling dummy bigtime, guy cant tackle worth s**t
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Andy Levitre

Is Andy available? Did he get cut?
Andy Levitre

Couldn't hurt at this point, they need all the help they can get and they need it quick. Martin and Thomas both might be quality starters in time but they are struggling right now. Pears is nothing more than a backup-caliber player and then you've got some very raw rookies.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

No, but its thought that he will be cut by the Titans, sooner or later. Philly and Atlanta are reportedly both interested in him.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

No, but its thought that he will be cut by the Titans, sooner or later. Philly and Atlanta are reportedly both interested in him.

Well 49ers better do something. Eric Pears is garbage 101 and MMartin/Looney are trash.gov and b Thomas is weak.org
Should trade one of the late rd picks for him. He's overpaid but we have the money so it's basically a loss leader. He's from Bay Area so I think he'd be a good contender for a long term deal. I thin Trent passed on Mathis because of his age.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Dammit I knew I forgot someone, Kenneth Acker, man did he surprise me today, excellent man coverage!!!
Well 49ers better do something. Eric Pears is garbage 101 and MMartin/Looney are trash.gov and b Thomas is weak.org

Thomas graded in positive first two games.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Dammit I knew I forgot someone, Kenneth Acker, man did he surprise me today, excellent man coverage!!!

almost all of the CBs not named Wright are going to be good for us
Thomas graded in positive first two games.

This. Thomas is fine, he's basically a rookie still, I'm not worried about him, I didn't really expect him to move in as a starter this season.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 29, 2015 at 9:36 PM ]

Originally posted by GarnerValleyFan:
The good: Gabbert
The bad: OL
The ugly: Kaep.

Lol seriously?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
This. Thomas is fine, he's basically a rookie still, I'm not worried about him, I didn't really expect him to move in as a starter this season.

Might have no choice until Kilgore gets back. A rook has to start at RG or RT.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Rather have Thomas in there then Martin/Looney/Silberman
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Andy Levitre

When you can't make the Titans roster -- you should just hang it up. We need to pass on Levitre. He is no better than any UDFA currently on the roster. A total failure.
Originally posted by okdkid:
When you can't make the Titans roster -- you should just hang it up. We need to pass on Levitre. He is no better than any UDFA currently on the roster. A total failure.

They aren't running a zone scheme. He'd be much better in our scheme.

Stubblefield was terrible for Washington them came back to SF and gave us solid play for a few years. It's scheme fit sometimes.
Share 49ersWebzone