LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Eric Davis hits the Bulleye

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000517082/Davis-on-49ers-Trying-to-clean-up-dirt-off-the-field

This is how I felt and nobody couldve said it better
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Sounds like Davis is trying to line himself up for future jobs with the niners. Tbph
Whos more lenient off the field than me? NOBODY
Originally posted by susweel:
Sounds like Davis is trying to line himself up for future jobs with the niners. Tbph

ED used to do the color play by play on the radio side before moving on to the national stage. Im sure he doesnt want to rock the boat in case he ever needs to fly home to roost.

Serious questions...

How old are you?

and

Does it ever stop with you?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

ED used to do the color play by play on the radio side before moving on to the national stage. Im sure he doesnt want to rock the boat in case he ever needs to fly home to roost.

Yeah I know, it's the right move to not burn bridges.
That is what you got out of that really?

What kind of job? I bet his position with NFLN is a pretty comfy gig.
Fits a coach that's not planning to stick around long term
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Yup pretty much blames the coach that is no longer there while ignoring the gm that drafted aldon and stuck by him through several arrests. Yeah its smart move by Davis.

Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Yup pretty much blames the coach that is no longer there while ignoring the gm that drafted aldon and stuck by him through several arrests. Yeah its smart move by Davis.
I know you love Harbaugh but really get a grip. You must really hate the niiners because I have yet to see any positive post from you just saying.
"Hey Aldon. I heard about your DUI this morning we need to talk."

"I'm really sorry coach. I messed up. Trent thinks I have a problem and need rehab"

"Don't worry about any of that. Just remember you are great with a capital G. Now let's get to practice"
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
"Hey Aldon. I heard about your DUI this morning we need to talk."

"I'm really sorry coach. I messed up. Trent thinks I have a problem and need rehab"

"Don't worry about any of that. Just remember you are great with a capital G. Now let's get to practice"

lol if anyone was coddling Aldon it was Baalke and Jed
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol if anyone was coddling Aldon it was Baalke and Jed

Right. Because Harbaugh is the type of guy who gets dictated to by the higher ups on who practices and plays. He's the consummate yes man.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Even if bulleye
Share 49ersWebzone