LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Ahmad Brooks Indicted

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ahmad Brooks has been indicted on sexual battery charges, stemming from incident with Ray Mac! WTF! When will this end!?!?! Can someone call Lance Briggs now sheesh. Brooks can face up to 6 months in jail if this report is true.

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news/ci_28708781/grand-jury-indicts-tormer-49er-ray-mcdonald-rape
Why is this team one never-ending f**ked up nightmare???!!! SMFH
Brooks, 31, faces up to six months in jail. The incident involving him allegedly also took place the same night against the same woman. No details were immediately available from District Attorney Jeff Rosen's office, but sources familiar with the investigation have said the alleged assaults were caught on videotape by McDonald's security system.
He needs a fall guy. I thought this female was screwing around with Ray all day the day before this alleged incident. I will wait to see how this pans out before I pass judgement. What did he do? Fondle a breast or something? Cmon man!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Aug 26, 2015 at 4:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He needs a fall guy. I thought this female was screwing around with Ray all day the day before this alleged incident. I will wait to see how this pans out before I pass judgement. What did he do? Fondle a breast or something? Cmon man!

Says misdemeanor sexual battery. Whatever that means. But I do recall that this chick was hanging out with them all day drinking and s**t. Who knows. Ahmad plays. No way we cut him or suspend him. Can't afford to.
Originally posted by socalniner:

Lmao
I don't know what Brooks did, my guess is he knew something was up and didn't stop it or tell anyone. He probably saw the girl drunk and saw Ray Mac's behavior and did nothing to stop it or tell anyone. Guilty by association.
  • thl408
Of course
Originally posted by BigTrez:
I don't know what Brooks did, my guess is he knew something was up and didn't stop it or tell anyone. He probably saw the girl drunk and saw Ray Mac's behavior and did nothing to stop it or tell anyone. Guilty by association.

No point in guessing, we have no clue.

Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Says misdemeanor sexual battery. Whatever that means. But I do recall that this chick was hanging out with them all day drinking and s**t. Who knows. Ahmad plays. No way we cut him or suspend him. Can't afford to.

Yea. Due process because right now this seems as suspect now as it did when I first heard it. i think she got fondled groped or something. Ray Mac was a bad influence it seems. His woman drama wasn't worth it
I´m waiting on the reaction of the F.O. If they are true to their cause, Brooks has to be released.

We´re really getting thin on capable passrushing OLBs

Exactly. I guess Cris Carter really did have some great advice after all. Now that I'm done freaking out keep in mind Brooks is still innocent until proven guilty. Meanwhile Lemonade needs to get the f**k in gear.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Aug 26, 2015 at 5:00 PM ]
Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's released. Wouldn't disagree with that decision either.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Lmao

One gif captures everything revolving around this franchise since SB47
Share 49ersWebzone