LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Running Back Position

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Something i think is possible is trading hayne. Don't Want to. But I think it's an outside possibility. We don't have enough roster spots to keep all five without cutting someone elsewhere that might help the team.

hahahahahah
Originally posted by cciowa:
Something i think is possible is trading hayne. Don't Want to. But I think it's an outside possibility. We don't have enough roster spots to keep all five without cutting someone elsewhere that might help the team.

hahahahahah

yeah that's just stupid lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

hahahahahah

I'm not saying he isn't good. Love what I've seen so far. I don't even think he's the odd one out. But if someone offers us a 4th, a 3rd? I think baalke thinks long and hard on it. Again I don't think it happens. Maybe a team falls in love with him. I'm happy to have him though.
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Aug 25, 2015 at 5:45 PM ]
Hayne makes it.

Hunter doesn't.

never thought I'd say that......
[ Edited by defenderDX on Aug 25, 2015 at 5:43 PM ]

Originally posted by Bluesbro:

he is serious. and dont call him surely.
  • Kombi
  • Veteran
http://www.smh.com.au/sport/us-sports/nike-ready-to-mass-produce-jarryd-hayne-san-francisco-49ers-jerseys-20150826-gj7tl6.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn%3Atwi-13omn1677-edtrl-other%3Annn-17%2F02%2F2014-edtrs_socialshare-all-nnn-nnn-vars-o%26sa%3DD%26usg%3DALhdy28zsr6qiq
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Lmao. I can admit to being wrong i guess. Like i said i don't think he will be, and I hope not.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Lmao. I can admit to being wrong i guess. Like i said i don't think he will be, and I hope not.
do not be harsh to yourself,, you have a long ways before you catch up to my list of guys i was wrong about
david boston though he never was on the team, i was sure we would sign him and he would lead us to the promise land
marlon moore
jon baldwin
eric wright
chris cook
The Hayne situation is bigger than just football now. The guy is one of the biggest stories in the NFL, and an entire country is paying attention to the 49ers. Hayne train = Money train, and that is one thing that will get Jed's attention. This dude is going nowhere except to his own personal locker at Levi's.

do not be harsh to yourself,, you have a long ways before you catch up to my list of guys i was wrong about
david boston though he never was on the team, i was sure we would sign him and he would lead us to the promise land
marlon moore
jon baldwin
eric wright
chris cook

I had a man crush on Ashley liely or however it's spelt.
Hayne makes it.

Hunter doesn't.

never thought I'd say that......

I had the same thought.
marlon moore
jon baldwin
eric wright
chris cook

I had a man crush on Ashley liely or however it's spelt.

Add Jim Harbaugh to this list, bold it and underline it three times.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

hahahahahah

I'm not saying he isn't good. Love what I've seen so far. I don't even think he's the odd one out. But if someone offers us a 4th, a 3rd? I think baalke thinks long and hard on it. Again I don't think it happens. Maybe a team falls in love with him. I'm happy to have him though.

you have nothing to worry about then. ain't nobody offering us 3rd or even a 4th or even a 6th for a guy who's only played two football games in his life so far. lol, NT.

Won't happen, Hayne is the best punt returner since Ginn. H's the only good thing to come out of the offseason.
Share 49ersWebzone