Originally posted by jreff22:
Is it true that Romo won't play?

Yes, Jerry Jones says the turf sucks ballz
Originally posted by jimrat:

Well so much for the D getting some decent work in
We will see how the new look D Line and linebackers hold up against that O line of Dallas. Little worried.
Originally posted by TriCity49er:
We will see how the new look D Line and linebackers hold up against that O line of Dallas. Little worried.

There is nothing to be worried about during week 2 of the preseason. If they thrive, they have something to build on in the next 2 weeks while still getting better along the way. If they struggle in certain areas they have something to work on in the next 2 weeks while still building on some positives.

It is all about testing what they have been working on up to this point and figuring out what they need to do to get better. I just watched Peyton go scoreless vs the Texans in a QTR and a half; you think that has anyone worried in Denver? Absolutely not. Our Dline is the last thing I'm concerned with
Excited to see how the guys play & improve tonight! Go 49ers!
Originally posted by Sims84:

There is nothing to be worried about during week 2 of the preseason. If they thrive, they have something to build on in the next 2 weeks while still getting better along the way. If they struggle in certain areas they have something to work on in the next 2 weeks while still building on some positives.

It is all about testing what they have been working on up to this point and figuring out what they need to do to get better. I just watched Peyton go scoreless vs the Texans in a QTR and a half; you think that has anyone worried in Denver? Absolutely not. Our Dline is the last thing I'm concerned with

Perfectly stated.

3 of their 5 starters on the OL will not play today.
IT'S ASS KICKING TIME
Peyton manning is a little different a case than our front seven that has been dominant for 6 straight years... Now losing 4 out of those seven starters that have been there the majority of the time.

Just concerned, you can work and work all you want. Loss of talent and heart will show up, not just week 2 of preseason
I'm starting to get those butterfly's in the stomach. Was wearing my 49er cap and another fan starting talking to me and we talked and talked about the upcoming season. My family asked how did you know him, I replied I don't, We're 49er Fans.

Don't get me wrong I'm excited as anyone about the guys getting their opportunity.

Especially Harold, Lynch, Tank and Dial

On another note I Miss #21 already but damn our Rbs look good.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I'm starting to get those butterfly's in the stomach. Was wearing my 49er cap and another fan starting talking to me and we talked and talked about the upcoming season. My family asked how did you know him, I replied I don't, We're 49er Fans.

Nice! It's a special bond indeed!

I live here in San Diego and I swear there are more Giants and Niners fans than SD fans. It's like SF South.
Originally posted by jimrat:

Please. JJ knows we were going to work on a few blitz packages tonight and didn't want his starting QB's back snapped in half...like Dez. ^^^

Pussies!
What if AJ Jenkins lights us up tonight! Reports had him having a great week of practice
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I hope Dez Nutz gets blown up again
Share 49ersWebzone