LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs DALLAS COWBOYS GAMEDAY THREAD 2015- Preseason Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seriously thinking about being sick tomorrow. Would like to see this match.
Hayne to solve the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle and hopefully get some game time.
[ Edited by RealSapster4Niners on Aug 23, 2015 at 3:50 AM ]
worried about Def,,,just hope JT gets that right sooner than later ,,, don't want to watch a repeat of safety's missing easy tackles
Things I'm hoping for:

- Reaser to nail down that starting spot
- Tartt in earlier
- Skov to keep getting better and make a push for that ILB spot
- Carradine, Okoye, Armstead to stand out
- Brandon Thomas in with 1s on a series, why not?
- Kap connecting with Patton and Torrey

and of course no injuries (knock on wood)
A 4th quarter touchdown would be nice, too.
That will be talked about until they score a TD in the 4th.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
A 4th quarter touchdown would be nice, too.
You all realize that Dallas has one of the very best O lines in the league, right? I am curious to see some of their many OL guys who are going to have to be cut. We might just be interested in one of them Word is that thEy are loaded at OL....but don' have a decent RB
Originally posted by Escobar:
Things I'm hoping for:

- Reaser to nail down that starting spot
- Tartt in earlier
- Skov to keep getting better and make a push for that ILB spot
- Carradine, Okoye, Armstead to stand out
- Brandon Thomas in with 1s on a series, why not?
- Kap connecting with Patton and Torrey

and of course no injuries (knock on wood)

You've got a good pulse for what to watch for!
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
You all realize that Dallas has one of the very best O lines in the league, right? I am curious to see some of their many OL guys who are going to have to be cut. We might just be interested in one of them Word is that thEy are loaded at OL....but don' have a decent RB

That and let's see how the new DL holds up...front 7.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

That and let's see how the new DL holds up...front 7.

D lines, o lines can change every year....look at our ol last year.

Our dl was able to pressure romo last year...maybe we can do it again...with vanilla defense
Let's see Kap on the field for a half and get this offense going. A good test for the D to gauge what we can expect in early season. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Let's see Kap on the field for a half and get this offense going. A good test for the D to gauge what we can expect in early season. GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with ya there. I'd like to see Kap get 3-4 series depending on the length of each. That should give him a better feel for the game and let us see how much he's grown into this offense.
Originally posted by davel:
Hayne to score his first TD

49ers win by 7

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by davel:
Hayne to score his first TD

49ers win by 7

Looks like Jayne forgot his pads
Originally posted by Niners816:
Seriously though, really wanting to see if some of the stuff we saw last week (shallow cross, spot, TE envolvement in the passing game) continues. Would love to see kap have an efficient 5-6 60 yard type drive punctuated by a TD pass in the red zone.

That's exactly what I want to see! A crisp drive, with 4 or 5 first downs, ending with a Kap touchdown pass.
Is it true that Romo won't play?
Share 49ersWebzone