There are 172 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs DALLAS COWBOYS GAMEDAY THREAD 2015- Preseason Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Zealot:
Nicely done mate!

Awesome stuff. Let's hope he's right.

i mean it's not awesome in the sense it's a running back that we drafted in 2011 that has played well and contributed to use. He tore his ACL and has missed a lot of time including last season. I want Hayne to make it. Hunter is now looking expendable. But even if Hunter does remain on the active roster they'll find a spot for Hayne
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
ESPN is pretty funny… scanned NFL nation… 4 or 5 articles about the cowboys putrid performance with plenty of excuses offered. And all I could find about the niners was that we had the day off today.

Oh well, at least that shriveled up foreskin Jerry Jones apologized for his BS field talk leading up to the game. Keep the company that brought in this sod!

what did he apologize for exactly? even Tomsula looked lost. what did he say?
Originally posted by defenderDX:
i mean it's not awesome in the sense it's a running back that we drafted in 2011 that has played well and contributed to use. He tore his ACL and has missed a lot of time including last season. I want Hayne to make it. Hunter is now looking expendable. But even if Hunter does remain on the active roster they'll find a spot for Hayne

And that is going to be primary punt returner - he's going to make a difference there for the team.
Originally posted by crake49:

And that is going to be primary punt returner - he's going to make a difference there for the team.

he'd be good on fakes when the team is punting too. Catching the snap from out of the backfield

Making the field an issue before the game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4744485/jerry-jones-apologizes-for-levis-stadium-turf-talk

"I want everyone to know that I hadn't done the Jones' test; I hadn't got down and looked at the roots, seriously," Jones said. "And I owe them an apology. They're taking heat as it is and I should understand more than anybody how hard they're trying, how much they want to get it right. But that was a good place to play a football game. Hats off to them."

The Jones test SMFH
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Aug 24, 2015 at 9:53 AM ]

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4744485/jerry-jones-apologizes-for-levis-stadium-turf-talk

"I want everyone to know that I hadn't done the Jones' test; I hadn't got down and looked at the roots, seriously," Jones said. "And I owe them an apology. They're taking heat as it is and I should understand more than anybody how hard they're trying, how much they want to get it right. But that was a good place to play a football game. Hats off to them."

The Jones test SMFH

i wanna see his comments about them prior lol

look at the news history on the front page of the zone and just go back a couple days

look at the news history on the front page of the zone and just go back a couple days

""I'm confident that the league will make sure that field is safe for everybody to play or we won't play the game.""

what a tool

The Jones test SMFH

The "Jones test"

Because being a billionaire makes you an expert on sod rooting.

The Jones test SMFH

I wonder how the $75.00 pizza made it past his test.

Originally posted by Niners816:
The "Jones test"

This is the real Jones test. Is he checking her roots?

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Niners816:
The "Jones test"

This is the real Jones test. Is he checking her roots?

Maybe vice versa
Originally posted by Zealot:
Nicely done mate!

Awesome stuff. Let's hope he's right.

Oh yeah, for sure I'm not saying it's awesome that a guy is injured and not able to play. I'm talking about the optimism for Hayne making the cut.
The hell with Jerry jones. Did we just get a safety. Gotta get rid of the ball Kaep, or offense should call a running play. This is bs....
Share 49ersWebzone