LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Wide Receiver Jerome Simpson

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How are you guys not numb to this s**t by now?

LOL webzone logic

Half the people on here probably get high and post here. If not they have smoked at some point
Guy gets suspended for weed, something that will be legal soon and not be punished in the next CBA(its gonna happen), and realistically not that morally wrong.
Call a guy a dirt bag for smoking weed because he will be suspended.
call for baalke's head say baalke's afraid to take receivers when he has taken 1 in the last 6 drafts.

I dont smoke anymore, but seriously guys LOL.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dald1:
First of all that was a joke second of all u look at the off season we have had and see if you think balke or York set us up to make a run in the playoffs again...stick ur head out and smell the roses

It's not like Jed and Baalke told Willis, Davis, or cowboy to retire. They didn't tell Aldon to crash into his neighbors car.

The overreaction here is crazy. We have some young WR's we need to evaluate anyways. QP, White, and whoever else makes the roster have a shot now. It's not the end of the world, fellas. Relax.
Originally posted by philosoraptor:

LOL webzone logic

Half the people on here probably get high and post here. If not they have smoked at some point
Guy gets suspended for weed, something that will be legal soon and not be punished in the next CBA(its gonna happen), and realistically not that morally wrong.
call for baalke's head say baalke's afraid to take receivers when he has taken 1 in the last 6 drafts.

its not about if its morally wrong. Its against NFL drug policy. All he has to do is not do it yet he has been busted multiple times. Hes an idiot
Originally posted by pdizo916:
See, i told you that tomsula is a bad coach.

lol
First of all that was a joke second of all u look at the off season we have had and see if you think balke or York set us up to make a run in the playoffs again...stick ur head out and smell the roses

Exactly...stop drinking the Kool Aid.
  • Homer
  • Veteran

LOL webzone logic

Baalke's drafted a WR every year since he's called the shots

Sorry dude I read that wrong. Must be too high
[ Edited by Homer on Aug 18, 2015 at 2:41 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This was a low risk high reward signing...kid has talent just can't stop smoking the weed. Don't think he's a joke for bringing him in, white Patton Ellington are very good backups to boldin and smith..don't think there was much of any guaranteed cash, what do we lose by brining him in?
My gripe is more that he is too scared to pull the trigger on a decent reciever or fails to know how to draft a wr clearly it's not his area of expertise...so he drafts low wrs who mosteoporosis likely won't make an impact but won't get criticized for the low picks, then brings in a guy to compete at number 3 who he knows is going to be out of a while...just doesn't make any sense

Lol Torrey smith was the top FA WR this off season...what do you mean not taking a chance?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

LOL webzone logic

its not about if its morally wrong. Its against NFL drug policy. All he has to do is not do it yet he has been busted multiple times. Hes an idiot

dude yeah, and this stuff happened like a year and a half ago, no one freaked out when he got signed? The reaction if I remember was mellow. Who cares at this point really? He is a third receiver, we get to see one of the young guys play, and we have a bazillion tight ends and running back. Seriously, people are over reacting. Im not saying he isnt an idiot, Im just saying some people are being ridiculous. Plus, I think the NFL drug policy is absurd.
Ballke is such a joke signing a guy to be our 3 reciever when he knew he'd be gone have the season.mm all because he is too scared to draft a wr because he has proved to be incompentent... he needs the boot and is an embarrassment

This was a low risk high reward signing...kid has talent just can't stop smoking the weed. Don't think he's a joke for bringing him in, white Patton Ellington are very good backups to boldin and smith..don't think there was much of any guaranteed cash, what do we lose by brining him in?

what makes those guys good backups?

What doesn't? They are all young and have shown good stuff in college...how about we give them a chance? Everyone cries about our young WRs but they haven't even had a chance on the field yet.
Think of it this way, we'll be a better offense after Game 6.

Normal Human Responses to Grief/Loss: 5 Stages
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

NinerTalk Suicide Posters Response to Loss:
Blame Jed/Baalke
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

Exactly...stop drinking the Kool Aid.
You know I have never drank a glass of Kool-aid (which I like very much) and had it change my out look or opinion or even remotely make me see everything as all rosey. Maybe i am using to much sugar or not enough sugar.
Ellington looked great when he actually got to play last year.
Ballke is such a joke signing a guy to be our 3 reciever when he knew he'd be gone have the season.mm all because he is too scared to draft a wr because he has proved to be incompentent... he needs the boot and is an embarrassment

what makes those guys good backups?

What doesn't? They are all young and have shown good stuff in college...how about we give them a chance? Everyone cries about our young WRs but they haven't even had a chance on the field yet.

every wr in the league has shown good things in college, doesnt make them all good lol. patton 6 catches in 2 years and ellington 6 catches for 60 yards. sure lets give them a chance but they arent good backups ATM
Originally posted by Homer:

It's not like Jed and Baalke told Willis, Davis, or cowboy to retire. They didn't tell Aldon to crash into his neighbors car.

The overreaction here is crazy. We have some young WR's we need to evaluate anyways. QP, White, and whoever else makes the roster have a shot now. It's not the end of the world, fellas. Relax.

LOL exactly. He didnt tell borland to retire either. We werent going to sign iuptai/crabtree/cox/cully from the beginning anyways. But yeah its baalke's and yorks fault they made the guys retire and didnt overpay players to resign them, talk about bias.
Share 49ersWebzone