LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

What will you be paying the most attention to tonight?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will you be paying the most attention to tonight?

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by jreff22:
We couldn't score anything in PS last year if I remember correctly. You practice like you play, and if we can't put points on the board I suspect that carries over to the regular season. I have no problem with vanilla, but inept and vanilla are two different things.

we didnt throw a passing TD last year in the PS. but in week 1 vs. dallas we came out firing.

you'd probably be panicking if we end up going 0-4 in the preseason lol

I'm not going to panick. I'm expecting an 8-8 year with a max of 10-6. The unconfirmed "rumor" that geep was calling RZ plays will be known this year. If we still have the same old problems we are in trouble. The only two holdovers are Kap and geep. If we see the same old thing....you be the judge.

ill be the judge when it counts. thanks
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The chemistry between Dylan Thompson and Issac Blakeney will be something I'll be keeping an eye on.
  • Jiks
I would say Dres but he's not suiting up . 100% for homer reasons admittedly. So with him out probably Armstead.
  • thl408
Can't wait to see Pinion's leg. I want to see some crappy offense so the punt coverage team gets work.
I'll mainly focus on the nachos. After that I want to see a glimpse of Mangini's blitz defense, the o-line,d-line, new wr's and Kap'[s new and improved throwing motion
Looking for Hayne to play well. In his NRL career, he was always someone who performed better the more pressure was under. This will be a big moment for him, I hope he has a great first game and builds some confidence.
Easy question.
Curious to see how Kap looks. I want to see how comfortable he is out there.
Was gonna say aldon given all the reports from excelling at training camp.

Now just very excited to see how the new olbs do!
The "Bro" and the buff Asian guy on the sidelines.
Originally posted by thl408:
Can't wait to see Pinion's leg. I want to see some crappy offense so the punt coverage team gets work.

This is the one thing that might be the same come season start! So good call!

Originally posted by garcia2kaepernick:
Easy question.
Curious to see how Kap looks. I want to see how comfortable he is out there.

Agree. A lot of things to look out for this pre-season, but it always comes down to the QB. It's the most important position on the field.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
The "Bro" and the buff Asian guy on the sidelines.

I thought the "Bro" got fired?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Nothing... Preseason games are dumb

Don't watch then
Surprisingly, I want to see the Lawrence Okoye project.
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Surprisingly, I want to see the Lawrence Okoye project.

Same
Share 49ersWebzone