There are 343 users in the forums

My stance on the 49ers, and the 2015 season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
All fans here. Forgive and forget, especially you with all the cap work you do. Glad you will give jimmy t a chance. I was ok with the hireing, really like it now. But something that will make everyone happy, winning.

Hell yeah AB. Everyone loves you here and your contributions are invaluable. I remember trying to talk you off that ledge but I always want you here with us. So sorry about your brother. RIP. Hopefully we can all just enjoy what is sure to be a very interesting season if nothing else.
BUMP
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
So everyone knows I made an infamous statement that I hopes we would go 4-12 for the sake of getting a better coach in, I take all that back, I apologize to those who I may have offended, I never truly meant that crap, I was dealing with a lot s**t, with my brother, who has now passed away, and s**t really has come full steam ahead for me. I'm done with this outlook for the 49ers of losing to get a better HC, I hope Tomsula can be as good as Harbaugh was, but with better time management.

The only way I hope we go 4-12, is if we have no shot at the playoffs, I don't want a morale victory, or great we went 8-8, I want SB or bust basically. I only want them to be bad so they can retool, and get a top tier player in the 2016 draft, at either DL, or CB.

Again, I hate that I went as far as to say I hope we are terrible, I wish I could go back and erase that, I can't, all I can do is apologize, and hope people don't look down on me anymore.
We still love ya man
Sorry for your loss man!

The only thing I disagreed with you on was your line of thinking that Tomsula was Singeltary part 2. Besides being hired without coordinator experience.(even though Tomsula called defensive plays for his NFL Europe team) I felt like they didn't have much else in common. One was a HOF player that got his job based on being a good player and being a good motivational speaker. The other coaches for over 30 years and worked his way up the coaching ranks by merit alone. He is a proven player developer and he has been with the core of our team longer than Singletary was and knows what they can and can't do at this point.

I hope we do well this year. Kaepernick is the key. A good QB can cover a multitude of sins.
[ Edited by flynhayn15 on Aug 15, 2015 at 11:46 AM ]
Everyone knows that once its on the internet changing minds is not allowed. You must defend your position until your internet death in a blaze of glory.

Its all good, sh*t most posters will start singing a different tune based on results and actual evidence rather than offseason hyperbole anyways.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Sorry to hear of your loss AB, I hope you're able to grieve and move on in peace.

In regards to Tomsula, I think it could be a great move in the sense that he is the figurehead for the players and will set a culture. I think he is very good with X and O but the onus for the technical gameplan will be on the coordinators and some coaches where we have a lot of experience of working at high level. JT's role will be to motivate and ensure a teaching culture while the coaches will be responsible for technique and game plans.
Your entitled to your opinion, even if it rubs people the wrong way. You usually have insightful posts that i enjoy reading. Time for some preseason football to get our football fix in.
All the sh!t that's been said this offseason, I doubt anyone noticed.
0-16
Originally posted by znk916:
0-16

grow up.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
4-12 looks very likely

• Stud
Originally posted by susweel:
4-12 looks very likely

That's more realistic than making the playoffs, though I think this team can still win 7-8 games.
4-12 looks very likely

That wouldn't be a surprise especially with our schedule. I assume Baalke is gone if that happens.
Originally posted by Stud:
4-12 looks very likely

That's more realistic than making the playoffs, though I think this team can still win 7-8 games.

I think it is more realistic than playoffs or division title, I also think 8 wins is doable, I would like them to get a high pick if they don't show promise, to retool, I love the OT and ILB prospects in next years class, so much potential.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
8-8 looks even more likely.
I am sorry for your loss AB. My wife just lost her mom and now my wife wants to separate and possibly divorce.
We've been together 24 years and have four kids and I'm a complete f**king mess and I don't know what to do.
So I feel for you.
I hope time heals some things.
God bless you and your family.
Share 49ersWebzone