LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 357 users in the forums

My stance on the 49ers, and the 2015 season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
We love you AB...your OUR dude. Knew you weren't yourself. So sorry for your loss. You have friends here too. PM us. Like Aldon, this ain't about football.

Thanks NC, I love you guys too, between here and NinersNation, I only go to these two 49ers sites. Only ones I can stand, I no longer do NCH, I own it, but I refuse to log on, about to close it down, don't care anymore, when I announced why I was gone, no one said they were sorry for my loss, so I say screw them.
[ Edited by AB81Rules on Aug 14, 2015 at 7:44 PM ]
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
My gripe was his experience, not being a coordinator, but he is a likable guy, so I am willing to see what happens, and give it a chance, hoping it works out. He brought in some coaches who were iffy to me, then he got the DB coach I like, LB coach Pendergast I think, and then LSU WR coach, who i'm excited to see what he does for Patton, Bruce, etc... I like the Jets ST coach we got.

Steve Logan is the guy for me. The more I see and read, the more impressed I become. I like that he will be working with Kap.

Btw, my deepest condolences for your loss. I hope that time will have that almost magical ability to help put s**tty times behind and illuminated only the good times.
So everyone knows I made an infamous statement that I hopes we would go 4-12 for the sake of getting a better coach in, I take all that back, I apologize to those who I may have offended, I never truly meant that crap, I was dealing with a lot s**t, with my brother, who has now passed away, and s**t really has come full steam ahead for me. I'm done with this outlook for the 49ers of losing to get a better HC, I hope Tomsula can be as good as Harbaugh was, but with better time management.

The only way I hope we go 4-12, is if we have no shot at the playoffs, I don't want a morale victory, or great we went 8-8, I want SB or bust basically. I only want them to be bad so they can retool, and get a top tier player in the 2016 draft, at either DL, or CB.

Again, I hate that I went as far as to say I hope we are terrible, I wish I could go back and erase that, I can't, all I can do is apologize, and hope people don't look down on me anymore.

So everyone knows I made an infamous statement that I hopes we would go 4-12 for the sake of getting a better coach in, I take all that back, I apologize to those who I may have offended, I never truly meant that crap, I was dealing with a lot s**t, with my brother, who has now passed away, and s**t really has come full steam ahead for me. I'm done with this outlook for the 49ers of losing to get a better HC, I hope Tomsula can be as good as Harbaugh was, but with better time management.

The only way I hope we go 4-12, is if we have no shot at the playoffs, I don't want a morale victory, or great we went 8-8, I want SB or bust basically. I only want them to be bad so they can retool, and get a top tier player in the 2016 draft, at either DL, or CB.

Again, I hate that I went as far as to say I hope we are terrible, I wish I could go back and erase that, I can't, all I can do is apologize, and hope people don't look down on me anymore.

It all good with me brother. I am very sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.
Originally posted by Niners816:
My gripe was his experience, not being a coordinator, but he is a likable guy, so I am willing to see what happens, and give it a chance, hoping it works out. He brought in some coaches who were iffy to me, then he got the DB coach I like, LB coach Pendergast I think, and then LSU WR coach, who i'm excited to see what he does for Patton, Bruce, etc... I like the Jets ST coach we got.

Steve Logan is the guy for me. The more I see and read, the more impressed I become. I like that he will be working with Kap.

Btw, my deepest condolences for your loss. I hope that time will have that almost magical ability to help put s**tty times behind and illuminated only the good times.

I hope Logan is a QB whisperer, and thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Originally posted by twindad:
It all good with me brother. I am very sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

I thank you too, I appreciate everyone's condolences. I would never wish this upon anyone, even my worst enemy.
The only fans who need to apologize are the ones who look at the recent troubles through rose-colored glasses. I'd rather have realistic sentiment and delusional optimism any day. Keep don' what you do, AB.
AB, it was nice of you to apologize, but nobody here took what you said at face value. You have to be one of the best fans the 9ers ever had, and you know this team like the back of your hand, not to mention salaries, cap issues, and probable moves they are going to make....unbelievable the stuff you have come up with. You are like an encyclopedia of the 49ers. We all respect you , and what was said was in the heat of the moment. We all know how you really feel...like the rest of us diehards. Incredibly sorry to hear about your family's medical problems, especially your brother. Nobody is really aware of what they are doing or saying in times like that. Here's hoping medical problems go away for your family in the future, with better health all around. AB, you are our best. My sincere condolences. We all love you ,man.
Hey mate, I'm pretty new around here, joined up due to the Jarryd Hayne signing.

First up, sincere condolences to you and your family for the loss of your brother. I know how something like that can have a ripple effect throughout other aspects of life and sour ones outlook...

Second, you probably don't recall but I made a reply to one of your 4-12 posts that called into question how you could wish that and still say you love the 9ers. That was obviously made as a new member in ignorance to your circumstances and I did think at the time, it doesn't add up, how can this guy be a HOF member and be so down on the 9ers? I just put it down to whatever, but now I know the truth. Anyway, from an Aussie guy who really knows jack about football, hope I can learn from you and the other good guys here, watch Tomsula and the 9ers have a GREAT season, and put all that other crap behind us.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
The only fans who need to apologize are the ones who look at the recent troubles through rose-colored glasses. I'd rather have realistic sentiment and delusional optimism any day. Keep don' what you do, AB.

Thanks buddy.

Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
AB, it was nice of you to apologize, but nobody here took what you said at face value. You have to be one of the best fans the 9ers ever had, and you know this team like the back of your hand, not to mention salaries, cap issues, and probable moves they are going to make....unbelievable the stuff you have come up with. You are like an encyclopedia of the 49ers. We all respect you , and what was said was in the heat of the moment. We all know how you really feel...like the rest of us diehards. Incredibly sorry to hear about your family's medical problems, especially your brother. Nobody is really aware of what they are doing or saying in times like that. Here's hoping medical problems go away for your family in the future, with better health all around. AB, you are our best. My sincere condolences. We all love you ,man.

Thanks Doc.
Originally posted by Zealot:
Hey mate, I'm pretty new around here, joined up due to the Jarryd Hayne signing.

First up, sincere condolences to you and your family for the loss of your brother. I know how something like that can have a ripple effect throughout other aspects of life and sour ones outlook...

Second, you probably don't recall but I made a reply to one of your 4-12 posts that called into question how you could wish that and still say you love the 9ers. That was obviously made as a new member in ignorance to your circumstances and I did think at the time, it doesn't add up, how can this guy be a HOF member and be so down on the 9ers? I just put it down to whatever, but now I know the truth. Anyway, from an Aussie guy who really knows jack about football, hope I can learn from you and the other good guys here, watch Tomsula and the 9ers have a GREAT season, and put all that other crap behind us.

No worries, I never try to take anything personal, only if someone made it personal will it make me upset. And thank you, it's been a tough time for me and my family.
No worries, I never try to take anything personal, only if someone made it personal will it make me upset. And thank you, it's been a tough time for me and my family.

There was never anything personal, I was just a bit baffled is all, but I've been set straight now.
Originally posted by Zealot:

There was never anything personal, I was just a bit baffled is all, but I've been set straight now.

PM responded too, feel free to PM me anytime also.

Sorry for your loss man, hang in there..

Dude, I just realized that maybe just maybe, getting rid of Harbaugh was the right move. Watching the Bills preseason game and seeing them be fluid with time on the game clock, just shows me how flawed Harbaugh's system was and how egotistic he is. I am finally starting to feel better about that, Balkee knew that the only way to fix the offense was to get rid of Harbaugh and not Roman.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
my stance? doggystyle. it'll hurt less.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Sorry for your loss, AB. 100% always behind you, bro.
I hope your brother didn't suffer.

No sweat - you are a passionate man and a true fan!

I always look forward to your posts and PLEASE keep them comin'

You are also one of the VERY FEW in the Zone who'll admit they erred and fess up.

That's what being a man is all about.

Take care man!!
Share 49ersWebzone