LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 172 users in the forums

Countdown to Season Opener: Vikings @ 49ers (Monday, Sept. 14th): 0 days!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
18 days

woooooooooooooooo
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
17 days
I am so pumped for this! It's going to be such a good game and I want to see what this offense does. The upside is exciting and I think our OLine will be ready.
17 days

woooooooooooooooo
We got dis bro's
Originally posted by jdahldk:
Hi me and my 2 sons are comming from Denmark to see the game. Our first NFL game ever.

Any ideas what to do, where to go. Hope to experience some tailgaiting partying. Is there any tailgaiting we can join, without our own car.
Does people have barbecues where we can buy a hotdog or how does it work. Which parking lots to go to?
What time does tailgaiting start at a monday night game?

Please help a Danish 49'er fan who is a newbie at NFL games.

Regards John
Denmark

Any tailgaters, who can help me out please?

Bring a case of beer, no bottles, and find a group of college aged white kids that are playing beer pong or corn hole. Offer them beer and tell them you traveled from Denmark to experience American football and would like to challenge them in a game of beer pong.

Bring your own food to grill, like a pack of hotdogs or brats, and offer them to the group if they let you use their grill. You can find some nice people tailgating.

Tailgaiting is an all day event, get there 4 hours before kickoff. Ps, the lines for the port o Johns are hella long and it can take an up to an hour to get through the gate if you wait until the last sec to go inside the stadium. It may be best just to get food at the stadium.

Good luck
[ Edited by theninermaniac on Aug 28, 2015 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Bring a case of beer, no bottles, and find a group of college aged white kids that are playing beer pong or corn hole. Offer them beer and tell them you traveled from Denmark to experience American football and would like to challenge them in a game of beer pong.

Bring your own food to grill, like a pack of hotdogs or brats, and offer them to the group if they let you use their grill. You can find some nice people tailgating.

Tailgaiting is an all day event, get there 4 hours before kickoff. Ps, the lines for the port o Johns are hella long and it can take an up to an hour to get through the gate if you wait until the last sec to go inside the stadium. It may be best just to get food at the stadium.

Good luck

Thank you for the tip
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Hi me and my 2 sons are comming from Denmark to see the game. Our first NFL game ever.

Any ideas what to do, where to go. Hope to experience some tailgaiting partying. Is there any tailgaiting we can join, without our own car.
Does people have barbecues where we can buy a hotdog or how does it work. Which parking lots to go to?
What time does tailgaiting start at a monday night game?

Please help a Danish 49'er fan who is a newbie at NFL games.

Regards John
Denmark

Any tailgaters, who can help me out please?

Good luck

Do you REALLY think it's a good idea for a tourist to go to San Francisco and say they are looking for "corn hole"???
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
16 days
16 days

woooooooooooooooo

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DANADA:
16 days

woooooooooooooooo

Too long
So ready for this Monday Night opener! Go 49ers!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
15 days
Square 1. Since last year
can we postpone week 1 'till we get our oline in shape?

make it so mayo!
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 30, 2015 at 1:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone