LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 369 users in the forums

Players to watch in 1st preseason game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
issac blakney /nail King /...& busta Anderson ...we need speed and size ...on offense ...defense ..any body to replace tje..c dahl...

This (love his size) and esp. THIS!
I'm excited to watch white and tarrt

Also excited to watch Hyde. Crazy, i had a class with this guy at osu 2yrs ago and now he's playing for the 9ers. Welcome to the family.
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Aug 12, 2015 at 8:59 AM ]
Upset with how little we've heard of Busta Anderson. Read a report a few days ago that said he isn't showing the speed he showed in college bummer.
I'm looking for Reaser to bust into the rotation. We've never had this kind of speed in the defensive backfield, oh yes, he can ball too.
I will actually be at the game, so I am really excited to see Kaep's new throwing motion in person and hopefully Bow ON FIELD. As far as the youngsters I want to see Bell, Tart, and DeAndrew.
Both DeAndrew White & Eli Harold.

White has a great shot to make the team not only for his receiving skills but for his ST skills as well. He has been one of the best gunners on ST since he stepped foot on the field, at Bama he was the best gunner on the team. I see him taking a Kassim Osgood type of roll on this team this year, since we have so much depth at WR unless we have major injuries on offense he probably wont get a chance to showcase his talents on offense this season but as a Special teamer he will contribute & make that squad even better. Can't wait to see him this Saturday.

Eli has a great opportunity to rotate on defense now that big dummy is gone. So far he has done enough in camp to merit more playing time. He might take advantage of it during pre season until Aaron Lynch comes back from injury. I am sure he can surpass the Lemonade man since that dude isn't anything special. He uses his hand at the point of attack along with that quick speed of the line should help the kids cause. Eli has a great chance to make a impact as a rookie just like Lynch did for us last year.

QB Dylan Thompson, could we have an upgrade over Gabbert.
Kap Do his new mechanichs hold up in a game.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

White has a great shot to make the team not only for his receiving skills but for his ST skills as well. He has been one of the best gunners on ST since he stepped foot on the field, at Bama he was the best gunner on the team. I see him taking a Kassim Osgood type of roll on this team this year, since we have so much depth at WR unless we have major injuries on offense he probably wont get a chance to showcase his talents on offense this season but as a Special teamer he will contribute & make that squad even better. Can't wait to see him this Saturday.

Eli has a great opportunity to rotate on defense now that big dummy is gone. So far he has done enough in camp to merit more playing time. He might take advantage of it during pre season until Aaron Lynch comes back from injury. I am sure he can surpass the Lemonade man since that dude isn't anything special. He uses his hand at the point of attack along with that quick speed of the line should help the kids cause. Eli has a great chance to make a impact as a rookie just like Lynch did for us last year.

Spot on...he's also been very good as a returner as well (White).
Originally posted by NCommand:

Spot on...he's also been very good as a returner as well (White).

There you go i knew i forgot to add something about White helps his cause even more. ESPECIALLY that Ellington is nursing a injury i am sure he is getting pleanty of reps as a returner.
There you go i knew i forgot to add something about White helps his cause even more. ESPECIALLY that Ellington is nursing a injury i am sure he is getting pleanty of reps as a returner.

Totally....Ellington, Bush and White could be something special with outside pushes by Hunter and Haynes.

Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
I'm excited to watch white and tarrt

Also excited to watch Hyde. Crazy, i had a class with this guy at osu 2yrs ago and now he's playing for the 9ers. Welcome to the family.

I'm with you on White and tarrt
  • thl408
I'm excited to see Bradley Pinion hold for placekicking.

Totally....Ellington, Bush and White could be something special with outside pushes by Hunter and Haynes.

When is the last time we were able to say we had that much depth at the Returner position. I can't recall the last time we had this (Good) problem.
  • thl408
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by thl408:
I'm excited to see Bradley Pinion hold for placekicking.

I'm pretty sure Bradley Pinion is capable of snapping it to himself, then holding it for himself as he kicks an 80 yard field goal.
You think this is a joke? It's all fun and games until the placeholder screws up. Then the pitchforks come out. Andy Lee was a clutch placeholder. HoF material.

When is the last time we were able to say we had that much depth at the Returner position. I can't recall the last time we had this (Good) problem.

Never. We had Ginn...and then Kyle Williams behind him.
Share 49ersWebzone