LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

49ers sign Shawn Lemon!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Baalke does this every single year...brings in players late...fans instantly dismiss them as "camp fodder"...and many of them end up making the team, become role players and some, even starters. If I've learned anything from Baalke's tenure is never discount ANYONE he brings in esp. late.

Or when someone, who know one knows about, like a Dan Skuta, is signed for 2 years, and they go crazy, saying he won't make the team because he is a ST'er only, then he shows why he shows everyone they were wrong.

My call is Nick Bellore does it this year, 2 yr cheap deal, ST stud in NY, with the Jets.

Good call there. I used to do a "Surprise 53" trying to pick that one or two players that make the team not many were talking about...Dillon Farrell was one of mine last year. Bellore is a great one. He's a lock to me given he's healthy.

I believe have have Dres Anderson over Quinton Patton right now. And White backing up Ellington at the Y. Hmmm...
Cameron Wake played in the CFL too. He's one of the best in the league currently. Gotta see how they play before we judge. He was quite good in the CFL. I don't think he's going to be Cameron Wake, but maybe he can be a decent backup 3rd down LB. Or maybe he gets cut. Just wait and see.

Originally posted by ginseng1000:
not trying to piss on anyone's excitement over this dude, but there's a reason why he's in the CFL for the past few years.
Originally posted by thaakingd:
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
He doesn't even use his hands once in that video. All stutter steps, goofy spin moves, and just being completely unblocked. Meh.

Maybe your right.. but don't knock the spin move. Bowman has a deadly one.. and I'm sure you ain't calling him camp fodder.

Tully Banta-Cain had a spin move.
I think Lemonier still gets the nod because of his STs play

I also understand that Lemonier gets a lot of hate because he did absolutely nothing last yr, but I thought his rookie season wasn't all that bad (and I think PFF graded him out well)... he reminds me a little of a young Parys Haralson, solid in run support, good pressure but can never finish with a sack

omg, totally forgot about TBC, definition of a one-trick pony
we now have a lemon package
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
oh I get it, Sean Lennon = Shawn Lemon

Jed York is Yoko, he broke up the band... first to go was Harbaugh everything miserable that happened this off-season happened after that
My Canadian contracts told me the following: very good burst off the line and quick hands but not a lot of usable strength (ie muscling past blockers and use of leverage) and is easily deterred when encountering resistance. Don't know how accurate it is but I guess time will tell.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Is it bad that every time I hear this dude's last name I think of Liz Lemon from Thirty Rock?

Originally posted by fropwns:
Is it bad that every time I hear this dude's last name I think of Liz Lemon from Thirty Rock?

I think it's more of a Lemon party.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
Originally posted by fropwns:

Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:

we have a shawn lemon and a corey lemonier. our future pass rushers wrecking havoc. their nickname would be lemon heads
  • thl408
The Sour Squad with Lemon, Lemonier, and Taarrtt.
Share 49ersWebzone