There are 169 users in the forums

49ers sign Shawn Lemon!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dat spin move doe.
not trying to piss on anyone's excitement over this dude, but there's a reason why he's in the CFL for the past few years.
how about bringing in Lance Briggs for a workout to see?
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
Guess we'll need to see how he turns out, I think the answer was on the roster beforehand though and to be honest, at this stage, there's not any real quality left on the market to sign.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
not trying to piss on anyone's excitement over this dude, but there's a reason why he's in the CFL for the past few years.

What would that reason be smart guy?
People said the same thing about Cameron Wake.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

lol. what for?
I'm disappointed no one has posted "Championship!" yet.
Originally posted by cciowa:

lol. what for?
because the sky is falling

lol. what for?

So he can retire as well.
Originally posted by thaakingd:

I think he is better then you guys are giving him credit. But who am I.. lol. Just a dude.

Baalke does this every single year...brings in players late...fans instantly dismiss them as "camp fodder"...and many of them end up making the team, become role players and some, even starters. If I've learned anything from Baalke's tenure is never discount ANYONE he brings in esp. late.
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 9, 2015 at 10:04 AM ]

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:

lol. what for?

So he can retire as well.
and another thing to blame trent jed and jt for. ok, i get it
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Baalke does this every single year...brings in players late...fans instantly dismiss them as "camp fodder"...and many of them end up making the team, become role players and some, even starters. If I've learned anything from Baalke's tenure is never discount ANYONE he brings in esp. late.

everyone is brought in here for a reason and not just some, well lets throw a dart at the wall,,
it reminds me of glenn ford when he was supermans dad in the first superman movie when he told clark just before he died,,
son I do know you are hear for a REASON.
if the front office and coaches think this guy can come in here and be a player for us I will take their opinion over those who shrill for us to sign lance briggs or some x niner
Championship.

Can anyone at least give a comparison between lemon and lemoier (sp)?
Who looks to be better at this junction of there career?

Or when someone, who know one knows about, like a Dan Skuta, is signed for 2 years, and they go crazy, saying he won't make the team because he is a ST'er only, then he shows why he shows everyone they were wrong.

My call is Nick Bellore does it this year, 2 yr cheap deal, ST stud in NY, with the Jets.
Share 49ersWebzone