LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

49ers sign Shawn Lemon!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes, yes, I know. The only reason they signed him is because of Aldon. And honestly most years it seems camp fodder is signed like this all the time. Big deal. But, I looked at this guys tape and suprisingly.. somehow.. he has some talent. Now the question is, why did the Steelers let him go? I know he had an Ankle injury that he was coming back from, but if he is healthy.. he may surprise us like our very own Deandre White. I like his film and he's been in the league (CFL) for a few years. Let me know what you all think.

[ Edited by thaakingd on Aug 8, 2015 at 6:20 PM ]
I think you're right! He does seem to have talent. Let's see what he can do out there with good coaching and hopefully, good health.
49ers oughtta bring in Michael Sam at this point.
Hopefully he is healthy & can get to the quarterback
Lemon vs. Lemonier. Who is gonna win that Skuta role?
Had 13 sacks and 8 forced fumbles last year in the CFL
Lemon squad roll out
He doesn't even use his hands once in that video. All stutter steps, goofy spin moves, and just being completely unblocked. Meh.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:
He doesn't even use his hands once in that video. All stutter steps, goofy spin moves, and just being completely unblocked. Meh.

I agree, nothing more than a camp and Preseason body. I'm rooting for Marcus Rush who had an INT in practice.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:

Maybe your right.. but don't knock the spin move. Bowman has a deadly one.. and I'm sure you ain't calling him camp fodder.

Like 90% of his sacks came from him being completely unblocked

I think he is better then you guys are giving him credit. But who am I.. lol. Just a dude.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hopefully he is healthy & can get to the quarterback

not likely

baalke doesnt like healthy players.

But i believe he gives us a body in camp so we can take it easy on the other olbs
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Aug 8, 2015 at 7:41 PM ]
Originally posted by thaakingd:

I think he is better then you guys are giving him credit. But who am I.. lol. Just a dude.

He may very well be. I wont claim to know the nuances of pass rushing but, atleast in that highlight video, he literally has a completely free shot at the QB more times then not.
Share 49ersWebzone