LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

ESPN 30 for 30: The Rise and Fall of the San Francisco 49ers: 2011-2015

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I love the 30 for 30 specials, and I don't thin there has been a poorly made one yet. But I think our story would fit a little bit better with a Missing Rings episode. They haven't made one since 2008 to my knowledge, so it may be a moot point, but 3 absolutely gut wrenching losses the way they went down is worthy of an episode.
Originally posted by GoForGold:
May Jed sold his soul to get Levi's built? And this was the agreement?

If this were a blues song we'd be reaching the part where you got "pay the devil his due".
B.S. This isn't Gibbons "Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire".... it is simply a team going through a hard time....and they by that, I do hope my team has bottomed out and will only go up from here....dam it "A. Smith was. A Great player who never was a great player for our. Team to matter....sorry for him, sorry for our team, but THAT's IT....he did it to him self now move on
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by highway49:
B.S. This isn't Gibbons "Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire".... it is simply a team going through a hard time....and they by that, I do hope my team has bottomed out and will only go up from here....dam it "A. Smith was. A Great player who never was a great player for our. Team to matter....sorry for him, sorry for our team, but THAT's IT....he did it to him self now move on
You are correct. It isn't Gibbons, his set was longer. But, I do think that the previous run is over. That does not mean a new run is dawning, though.
Share 49ersWebzone