There are 211 users in the forums

Worries

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
No worries here everything is the best. All the new players once they put on niners uniforms will become great. Won't miss a step.
Originally posted by eastie:
"coaching staff is too passive," I can't wait to see how you arrived at that conclusion...Please share...

His nephew is the little angel which sits on Tomsula's right shoulder and has reported back to verb with all sorts of inside info. Please don't question the man again.
  • thl408
no1wurr
1) Not being able to replace the production of Cowboy/RayMac
2) Chemistry for the offensive line
3) Depth for the offensive line
4) Pass protection/blitz recognition of running backs
5) A thin play book from the OC
6) Coaching staff running Kap into the ground
7) ILB depth
8) Aldon Smith playing too good for the FO to retain him
9) One of the southwest region's premier football talk show hosts/QB coach
my worry; this Websites future
I'm too excited to be worried on 1st day of camp.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
1) Not being able to replace the production of Cowboy/RayMac
2) Chemistry for the offensive line
3) Depth for the offensive line
4) Pass protection/blitz recognition of running backs
5) A thin play book from the OC
6) Coaching staff running Kap into the ground
7) ILB depth
8) Aldon Smith playing too good for the FO to retain him
1 4 5 6 7 8 are no concerns to me. how much production did we get from ray last year? country was not the country of years ago. we are healthy there led by dorsey and i think we will get some good production from our top pick
it has been well documented hunter is a very good protector, i think reggie has his moments, and the kid davis is very good at that plus we have a great coach there. they have said on many occasions making things less complicated and time consuming, the coaches are smart, despite what some think, and will not put ck in harms way, inside backer depth is there led by wheeler, number 8 in my opinion is just another clever shot at the front office so i really should comment no further on that. would you rather have him play poorly
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
No worries here everything is the best. All the new players once they put on niners uniforms will become great. Won't miss a step.

if i get past your usual sarcasm, it has been well documented that once players put on a niner uniform they do better than in their former jobs. it does not always work out like with morons braylon edwards and the giants running back i never want to remember but most times it does. oh on a side note, do you have anything new to add to things today?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
maybe bell can turn out to be a better qb than gabbert? of course i am only joking,, i think

• mayo49
  • Veteran
We signed Pears off the scrap heap and he's our starting RT? I don't like what that says about the rest of our guys.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by susweel:

if i get past your usual sarcasm, it has been well documented that once players put on a niner uniform they do better than in their former jobs. it does not always work out like with morons braylon edwards and the giants running back i never want to remember but most times it does. oh on a side note, do you have anything new to add to things today?

Nope just trying to be more positive.

Go niners! !!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
We signed Pears off the scrap heap and he's our starting RT? I don't like what that says about the rest of our guys.

i would like to think that has more to do with day one of practice, gotta start somewhere i guess. i think they all deserve a bit of time but of course we do not want to be setting here on the eve of the regular season with the same worries from the o line that we saw on day one of practice
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I worry about the offensive line. I don't think Pears should be a starter.

As for the defensive backs, I'm not as worried. If Wright is stinking it up, then Chris Cook, Dontae Johnson, Jimmie Ward, Keith Reaser, and Kenneth Acker will be more than happy to compete for that starting spot. I think all those guys have talent and Cook and Johnson impressed me last year in the preseason//regular season.

I agree about Pears. He is the one projected starter that when I look at his past production, it makes me think Jonathan Martin redux.
Too much emphasis on getting to the LOS too fast...? I know they want some uptempo offense, but I hope they do not try to go overkill
Share 49ersWebzone