LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Negative 49er Talk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mods, please help us out, and let this thread stay open.

There is a small group of members that feel the need to "s**t" on anything 49er related. And when that happens the whole thread gets derailed and it turns into a "pissing contest".

It's one thing to say that Kaepernick needs to improve on his "touch passes" and with his "anticipation". That's completely true, and understandable. But when when people start saying things like, "he CAN'T throw a touch pass" or "he's a one read QB" or "he's one of the worst QBs in the NFL because there is at least 20 QBs you'd rather have than Kaepernick" it's more than criticism and becomes "trolling".

All of the talk that JT is literally dumb because of how he sounds in his press conferences, and saying he's the reason for the players retiring, it's also unnecessary.

Calling T.Smith a dumb signing, after those same fans complained about not having a deep threat.

It would just be nice to have a thread where fans acted like adults and not some pubescent teen that's mad at the world.

The first thing that would be nice to talk about is how the FA signings will improve the offense. Bringing in Smith will undoubtedly make teams respect our deepthreat. Which in turn should open up the "underneath routes". The one player that everyone forgets(myself included)is J.Simpson. He's got some serious speed, and I don't think that he's going to be Baldwin v2.0. I also think that Bush will turn out to be a great signing. Having Bush/T.Smith/V.Davis/Simpson on the field, at the same time, should cause for some match ups that will greatly favor us.

I know that a lot of people were saying the same thing last year about our WRs, but looking back now, it's pretty easy to see why it didn't. All of our WRs were basically the same. Not very fast, and average sized.

Anyways, in closing, I know that a lot of us would greatly appreciate having a thread to discuss the 49ers without having to worry about people saying things with the sole purpose of getting a "rise" out of people.
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Oct 11, 2015 at 8:43 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
5-11
Originally posted by Muggins:
We suck. 5-11

Im sure that a lot people will say sarcastic b******t...
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Whoa. Putting words in my mouth?
  • thl408
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/181220-silver-lining-thread-positive-people-come/
I love this team! From Jed's mommy and daddy all the way down to Joan in payroll!
I can positively say thAt I hate Jed
Lololololol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO NINERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS THE BEST, JED IS AWESOME, BAALKE IS A GOD.

GO SPORTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hyde: 2,000 yard rushing.

Patton: 1,500 recieving

#1 offense in the league.

#1 Defense in the league

Super Bowl:
49ers 45
Jaguars: 13

• thl408
This thread has started exactly how I thought it would.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by thl408:
This thread has started exactly how I thought it would.

I'll fix it.

Originally posted by Muggins:
5-11

JR: Folks, I have seen a quite a many of a thing in my 20 years of commentating. I have seen rednecks, snakes, deadmen, hot women, ugly women, donkey shows, shows involving donkeys and women, folks. I thought it was going to be a democrat wearing a sambro and a woman, I was excited, folks. Excited. But I have never seen anything quite like this. Fropwns, international gangster, First Ballot, First Class, Hall of Famer, which in the real world is about as useless as tits on a boar hog, and around these parts is equally dubious, has donned a kilt and just smashed muggins with a coconut.

Now folks, I do not know if Muggins is from the islands or not. I just know that he is picking coconut out of his forehead.
[ Edited by fropwns on Aug 1, 2015 at 10:25 AM ]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Go niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Go niners

Lol, that's it, NorthBay?
Share 49ersWebzone