LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Negative 49er Talk

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO NINERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS THE BEST, JED IS AWESOME, BAALKE IS A GOD.

GO SPORTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Man, I'm jacked for the season.
here's a positive piece on Aaron Lynch... looking at stats and s**t

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/the-nfls-next-notable-pass-rushers/

I'm pretty pumped for our pass rush, who can not excited about that potential? Brooks and Aldon sound like they're in great shape, Lynch could just keep getting better. Carradine got to the QB last year in limited # of snaps, and not whole lot of rushes either. Dockett. Harold in there as well. DL in front of the should be solid with a healthy Ian Williams and Dorsey (knock on wood), with Dial a breakout candidate. And who knows, this time a year ago I wasn't expecting anything from Lynch, maybe Armstead gets on the field earlier than expected.

edit: oh and we'll blitz more under Mangini.
[ Edited by Escobar on Aug 1, 2015 at 11:09 AM ]
#71 got cut the next day

[ Edited by Escobar on Aug 1, 2015 at 11:19 AM ]
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by thl408:
This thread has started exactly how I thought it would.

I'll fix it.

Originally posted by Muggins:
5-11

JR: Folks, I have seen a quite a many of a thing in my 20 years of commentating. I have seen rednecks, snakes, deadmen, hot women, ugly women, donkey shows, shows involving donkeys and women, folks. I thought it was going to be a democrat wearing a sambro and a woman, I was excited, folks. Excited. But I have never seen anything quite like this. Fropwns, international gangster, First Ballot, First Class, Hall of Famer, which in the real world is about as useless as tits on a boar hog, and around these parts is equally dubious, has donned a kilt and just smashed muggins with a coconut.

Now folks, I do not know if Muggins is from the islands or not. I just know that he is picking coconut out of his forehead.

Rowdy Roddy Piper RIP
This team will play with a chip on it's shoulder, us against the world. They gonna shock us all.

On a personal note, I may just change up from the Club Sandwich with fries to the Spicy Chicken Wrap with tots. That is how different next year will be.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by susweel:
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO NINERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS THE BEST, JED IS AWESOME, BAALKE IS A GOD.

GO SPORTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you f**king, Crying?

Come on, Sus. Buck up, guy!
"I'm positive we're going 0-16." - Sadness from Inside Out (aka verb )

I kid, I kid. Should be fun to watch this team gel. Woooooohooooo go Niners!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Go niners

Lol, that's it, NorthBay?
GO NINERS!

undefeated regular season and a super bowl. Geep becomes the greatest OC ever, and we give him a 10 year extension, and a clause where he can't coach for any other team.

i'm also sure that Kap will break passing yards / TDs record.
"I don't know nothing else, 49ers had my back when I didn't have nobody else."
I'm ready for the roller coaster of emotions. Bring the ride on bi#ch! Lol.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by thl408:
This thread has started exactly how I thought it would.

I'll fix it.

Originally posted by Muggins:
5-11

JR: Folks, I have seen a quite a many of a thing in my 20 years of commentating. I have seen rednecks, snakes, deadmen, hot women, ugly women, donkey shows, shows involving donkeys and women, folks. I thought it was going to be a democrat wearing a sambro and a woman, I was excited, folks. Excited. But I have never seen anything quite like this. Fropwns, international gangster, First Ballot, First Class, Hall of Famer, which in the real world is about as useless as tits on a boar hog, and around these parts is equally dubious, has donned a kilt and just smashed muggins with a coconut.

Now folks, I do not know if Muggins is from the islands or not. I just know that he is picking coconut out of his forehead.

Originally posted by Escobar:
#71 got cut the next day

Eight steps to the QB, perfect.
Share 49ersWebzone