There are 173 users in the forums

Predict which games we go ALL BLACK

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just saw Vernon post on FB in the all black jersey. Looked aggressive!

Which game(s) this season do you predict we'll see the jerseys?

Has to be prime time home game imho, so maybe the Thursday night division against Seahawks or maybe against Cincinnati.

Another thing to look forward to this year.
I guess it's something to look forward to, but I don't know. I'm kind of ambivalent about those uniforms - never seen anything like that on a Niner. It's going to look very strange to me but that's entertainment!
Definitely on TNF against Seattle. I think that's the game they debut. Bowman said the black unis mean business. To me, the first order of business is reclaiming the division by kicking Seattle's ass and sending a message to the league.
Week 1
vs. falcons nov. 8
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Hopefully night game or cold weather day otherwise it's gonna be heatstroke city.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:
I guess it's something to look forward to, but I don't know. I'm kind of ambivalent about those uniforms - never seen anything like that on a Niner. It's going to look very strange to me but that's entertainment!

my oldest daughter loves them, debating on whether or not to shell out the bucks for a bowman jersey
Probably the games we are going to lose. Try to get the team pumped up. So Seattle maybe Packers.
[ Edited by 9erReign on Jul 29, 2015 at 5:03 PM ]
The one before we never go back?
Originally posted by susweel:
Hopefully night game or cold weather day otherwise it's gonna be heatstroke city.

As long as we dont roll them out and look tough, only to get our arses handed to us.

1st game & home against the Seahawks
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Definitely on TNF against Seattle. I think that's the game they debut. Bowman said the black unis mean business. To me, the first order of business is reclaiming the division by kicking Seattle's ass and sending a message to the league.

Every game
To me the jerseys are very clean and good looking, just don't seem like a niner jersey to me though. That being said it makes them perfect alternates. Change up that looks good but different. They are pretty much our aways with black instead of white.
Originally posted by susweel:

Good point. Has to be during night games.
Share 49ersWebzone