LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

Question? I wanna ask about Seating at a 49er game.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I have been to a lot of 49er games in my Lifetime (including Super Bowl 47) . Anyways I've always sat on the sides and NEVER behind the endzones, my question is how is sitting behind the endzones?? Can you see the action better or hell no stick to the lower level sidelines?
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I have been to a lot of 49er games in my Lifetime (including Super Bowl 47) . Anyways I've always sat on the sides and NEVER behind the endzones, my question is how is sitting behind the endzones?? Can you see the action better or hell no stick to the lower level sidelines?
i prefer lower endzone seats..and wouldn't change them to sit anywhere else for a few reasons

as long as you dont sit near the front rows..then its all good

Endzones are responsible for the Redzone noise
Standing up is not frowned upon unless your doing it at the wrong times
being loud is not frowned upon unless ...
Everyone is not as uptight about things
Seeing the plays develop from behind (Madden Style)

plus, if i wanted to see the game like at a TV angle....then just watch it on TV
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 18, 2015 at 9:11 PM ]
True. I'm gonna try it this season. Behind the endzone it is.

Its fun just being at the game no matter where i sit. I can usually tell whats going on no matter where I sat.

That being said, the endzone is fun because you can really go nuts when the Defense is defending your side and you can go nuts if we score a TD on that side.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
You can only see good when the ball is on your side of the end zone
Hi! I am a big niner fan from Fortaleza,Brazil and I finally managed to book a flight to SF to watch a football game! I want to buy tickets for the Cardinals game on Nov,29! Which seats do you guys recommend me to buy? I was thinking about the 100 level corners (not too expensive) to feel close to the game but I heard some sections get a lot of sun!! I am taking a 24 hour flight to support The niners so I dont want to end up in a bad seat!!

Also, Is there any way to watch a practice and try to meet some of the players?!
Sorry for my english and thanks for the help! Go Niners!!

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i prefer lower endzone seats..and wouldn't change them to sit anywhere else for a few reasons

as long as you dont sit near the front rows..then its all good

Endzones are responsible for the Redzone noise
Standing up is not frowned upon unless your doing it at the wrong times
being loud is not frowned upon unless ...
Everyone is not as uptight about things
Seeing the plays develop from behind (Madden Style)

plus, if i wanted to see the game like at a TV angle....then just watch it on TV

+1 on all this.

I've had season tickets in the endzone since candlestick and have the same seats at Levi's. I like to get loud and stand up and never had any issues. Last year I got free seats on the sideline at the 30 yard line and nobody stood up to cheer. It was such a different experience and I hated it. The view was a little better, but I'm also at the games for fun fan experience.

I also recommend bringing a AM radio and listen to the play by play while watching the game. It makes for a better watching experience and you immediately know the down and distance even if the play is on the other side of the field.
Share 49ersWebzone