• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Does he pay you weekly or bi weekly?
someone tries to be positive= you are employed by jed and trent. sad,, not surprising,, just sad

oh i didnt know referencing to people as "suicide posters" was positive. I thought maybe suicide has a lot to do with mental disease.

sounds pretty positive
you started the whole negative nancy thing in this thread so please refrain from trying to reverse s**t. i understand how you guys operate,. you flame the team, people call you on it, you roll out the shock and awe and then scream you are the victim. very very transparent

oh saying our players are always volunterring is flaming the team?

i didnt know the players didnt play for the team

weird
i was referring to your stupid comment about the soccer thing,, you knew it would incite, it did and now you scream you are the victim
Originally posted by RonMexico:
just more distractions

team will never win a super bowl

At least we have virtual reality training camps. Maybe we can win the virtual Superbowl.

Edit: I love the thread concept, but not a fan of the "Winning with class" cheese ball York slogan. Can it just be 49er Humanitarian Efforts?
someone tries to be positive= you are employed by jed and trent. sad,, not surprising,, just sad

oh i didnt know referencing to people as "suicide posters" was positive. I thought maybe suicide has a lot to do with mental disease.

sounds pretty positive
you started the whole negative nancy thing in this thread so please refrain from trying to reverse s**t. i understand how you guys operate,. you flame the team, people call you on it, you roll out the shock and awe and then scream you are the victim. very very transparent

weird
i was referring to your stupid comment about the soccer thing,, you knew it would incite, it did and now you scream you are the victim

Oh you keep mentioning team, didn't know Jed plays.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
At least we have virtual reality training camps. Maybe we can win the virtual Superbowl.

Edit: I love the thread concept, but not a fan of the "Winning with class" cheese ball York slogan. Can it just be 49er Humanitarian Efforts?

Yea man I tried to go all Kawakami with it. It can be edited for sure. I will when I get home.

sounds pretty positive

weird

Oh you keep mentioning team, didn't know Jed plays.

Dude just stop hating
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
we ain't won s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone