LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

49ers community outreach and humanitarian efforts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I searched this forum for a thread listing the good and positive things the 49ers as players and an organization have done to help to make this world a better place whether it be large or small in scale. I found nothing or maybe I just suck at searching but maybe we should keep track of and bring attention to here all the good our guys are doing. Some of this stuff is absolutely amazing and when I see young guys and girls give of their time to help others it gives me hope for my kids future. I know we gotta win first but we are already out in the world doing some classy things. Feel free to ignore this thread lock it move it or contribute what you can find to it

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/49ers--Convoy-of-Hope-in-Haiti/97d50d18-bd1b-4731-a3a0-d16894970e8c
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jul 20, 2015 at 8:03 PM ]
Thank you. There is a ton these players and this organization does for fans. In fact tonight at 11pm on Sportscenter, they are covering the 9ers and their Make-a-Wish Foundation efforts/support. We all know what they did for our own in Oscar here in NT.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jul 20, 2015 at 6:45 AM ]
Players are always volunteering.

Jed tries to rip off youth soccer leagues.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Not the place to incite.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13282839/san-francisco-49ers-make-grief-stricken-fan-wish-come-true-nfl
Always enjoying seeing stuff like that...plus Vance caught the ball in their game. I'm expecting a nice season for him :)

Why does someone have to whinge in every thread? I mean, the nonsense about the youth soccer has been discussed at length elsewhere. It's a dead issue now anyway. But if someone tries to make a positive thread then people have to dig something up just to throw s**t at the team.
Originally posted by English:

Why does someone have to whinge in every thread? I mean, the nonsense about the youth soccer has been discussed at length elsewhere. It's a dead issue now anyway. But if someone tries to make a positive thread then people have to dig something up just to throw s**t at the team.

Tell thl this is the classic definition of a Suicide Poster.

Originally posted by genus49:
Always enjoying seeing stuff like that...plus Vance caught the ball in their game. I'm expecting a nice season for him :)

And I'm glad the fan ripped into the team about losing to the Raiders. Finally, some accountability!

My response is half empty to you, I see it half full (players always volunteering)
Originally posted by NCommand:

And I'm glad the fan ripped into the team about losing to the Raiders. Finally, some accountability!

Does he pay you weekly or bi weekly?
Originally posted by NCommand:

Annual contract...just like the players. I have a large staff too...you've probably noticed. Ha

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lols blizz
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
someone tries to be positive= you are employed by jed and trent. sad,, not surprising,, just sad
Originally posted by cciowa:
someone tries to be positive= you are employed by jed and trent. sad,, not surprising,, just sad

oh i didnt know referencing to people as "suicide posters" was positive. I thought maybe suicide has a lot to do with mental disease.

sounds pretty positive
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

oh i didnt know referencing to people as "suicide posters" was positive. I thought maybe suicide has a lot to do with mental disease.

sounds pretty positive
you started the whole negative nancy thing in this thread so please refrain from trying to reverse s**t. i understand how you guys operate,. you flame the team, people call you on it, you roll out the shock and awe and then scream you are the victim. very very transparent

sounds pretty positive
you started the whole negative nancy thing in this thread so please refrain from trying to reverse s**t. i understand how you guys operate,. you flame the team, people call you on it, you roll out the shock and awe and then scream you are the victim. very very transparent

oh saying our players are always volunterring is flaming the team?

i didnt know the players didnt play for the team

weird
Share 49ersWebzone