LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 303 users in the forums

Vernon Davis is on Celebrity Family Feud

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Not sure if anyone posted this, but our boy VD was on Celebrity Family Feud.

He is looking skinny and fit too.

I cracked up when it was eddie lacy and antonio brown, i believe.

Steve goes "im gonna slap yall if you dont get this.... name something that comes after the word STRIP"

And Lacy smashed the button and choked and made a weird squeel and the buzzer went off hahahaa

Then Brown got his chance and he said "RIP?" And Steve was acting like he was gonna smack them ahahahaa

It was a cool show. It's on ABC, for those wondering. Search "celebrity family feud"
Seriously we really need another VD
thread???

Vernon is hella corny lol.

And why is he so damn skinny? I know it helps him as a receiver and with his coordination but I liked when he was a big ass 255 monster with dreads when he first came in the league. He was a thug back then and wouldn't have taken s**t from Kam Chancellor.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Vernon is hella corny lol.

And why is he so damn skinny? I know it helps him as a receiver and with his coordination but I liked when he was a big ass 255 monster with dreads when he first came in the league. He was a thug back then and wouldn't have taken s**t from Kam Chancellor.

Dude has been getting gayer by the minute since ..it's now somewhat ok but not really.......to be gay in the league
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jun 30, 2015 at 6:46 AM ]
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:

I didn't watch the episode and have no idea what is actually going on here but everytime I watch this I hear Vernon in my head saying Heeeeeeey in a flamboyant voice and then saluting.
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:

well at least he's able to legally marry now
Steve Harvey is a BIG dude.

Look at him compared to those Pro Football players!!

thomas davis the panthers lb looked small
Share 49ersWebzone