LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

The ENTIRE Fro'th of July 2015 Spectacular!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fropwns:
^Fixed, and yes, and I'll throw the damn towel next time.

Coolest boxing trainer in a movie EVER (after Mickey and whatever the hell Clint Eastwood's name was).
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
^^^^ Also, I feel like your clips indicate that YOU are Conan and I am Apollo Creed, or possibly the dead green beret from Comando.

You just spelled my name wrong!
Originally posted by NCommand:
^^^^ Also, I feel like your clips indicate that YOU are Conan and I am Apollo Creed, or possibly the dead green beret from Comando.

Guilty. That mispelling would have been one of the minor mistakes in that actual movie. All the cheese congealed together to make an awesome guilty treat of a movie. I like to walk around looking at the chrome finish on my axe, so I can see if any 10 year-olds are sneaking up on me.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Guilty. That mispelling would have been one of the minor mistakes in that actual movie. All the cheese congealed together to make an awesome guilty treat of a movie. I like to walk around looking at the chrome finish on my axe, so I can see if any 10 year-olds are sneaking up on me.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Dear Fro

I love you but a few things. First, you can not expect great answers from silly questions. It's just not humanly possible. B, wrestling was way cooler in the 80's when I thought it was real, same goes for the nba, Bad Boys 4 Life! Finally D, as in the D you see me rollin with the D on my back window like a criminal from the cornfield laced my crushed up pep O mints with some freeze dried shredded beef jerky, snort, snort lets get the party started keg stands on the pontoon fresh lake water 80 degrees chillin like a f**kin villain on the 4th of f**king july murica f**k yeah!

Love,

SoCold

ps
Go Blue and Go Chevy's
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by SoCold:
Dear Fro

I love you but a few things. First, you can not expect great answers from silly questions. It's just not humanly possible. B, wrestling was way cooler in the 80's when I thought it was real, same goes for the nba, Bad Boys 4 Life! Finally D, as in the D you see me rollin with the D on my back window like a criminal from the cornfield laced my crushed up pep O mints with some freeze dried shredded beef jerky, snort, snort lets get the party started keg stands on the pontoon fresh lake water 80 degrees chillin like a f**kin villain on the 4th of f**king july murica f**k yeah!

Love,

SoCold

ps
Go Blue and Go Chevy's

My dude! I thank you. For the uneducated in the ways of the backwoods redneck, what my brother from another from the North is tryin' to say is simply, and unequivocally, that we remain, regardless of the efforts of society to "civilize" us:

[ Edited by fropwns on Jul 2, 2015 at 7:59 AM ]
Dear Fro

Love,

SoCold

ps
Go Blue and Go Chevy's

I read that 5 times and I still want to slap you. Are you drunk?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
My dude! I thank you. For the uneducated in the ways of the backwoods redneck, what my brother from another from the North is tryin' to say is simply, and unequivocally, that we remain, regardless of the efforts of society to "civilize" us:

THIS DUDE GETS IT.

WHO ISN'T?

THIS DUDE GETS IT.

WHO ISN'T?

Fair point. Now I'm embarrassed, but not that embarrassed. Cuz, well, you know.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Post 6 up.

Post 6 up.

This may already be your best one ever fro! I see you roll'n!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Three is up.
Spaceballs bit is the best one yet.

Spaceballs bit is the best one yet.

That was absolutely epic! Well done fro!
love ya fro, but i'm way too stupid / drunk to understand this. every year i'm left with more questions than answers
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Jul 3, 2015 at 6:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone