There are 145 users in the forums

Sept. 27th Niner/Cardinal game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
Have you ever gone to any of them tailgate by the Webzone members?

did you need to bring anything, or something like that?

I don't tailgate with these guys, but you always bring something
AZ Niner Empire has the wristbands for the 9/27 tailgate for sale now. $25 all you can eat and drink, $15 food or drink. Check it out at AZNinerempire.com
Originally posted by E-49er:
AZ Niner Empire has the wristbands for the 9/27 tailgate for sale now. $25 all you can eat and drink, $15 food or drink. Check it out at AZNinerempire.com

Have you done it before with them?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yeah. It's been awhile. 2009 was the last time. Everybody is cool and the food was good.

I'm out here in AZ too, and I haven't gone to their tailgate, but I go to the bar that they go to, and there are always a good number of people. Good music and prizes at the bar.

Yeah. It's been awhile. 2009 was the last time. Everybody is cool and the food was good.

Originally posted by TheRathman44:

I'm out here in AZ too, and I haven't gone to their tailgate, but I go to the bar that they go to, and there are always a good number of people. Good music and prizes at the bar.

I might be going on a spur of the moment, this will be perfect quick party

I'm going to be at the Chicago game for sure..you guys making any other away games?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Big day for Dockett!

Remember when Boldin made his return to Arizona in a Niner uniform, hopefully Dockett has a huge game as well.

Originally posted by TheRathman44:

I might be going on a spur of the moment, this will be perfect quick party

I'm going to be at the Chicago game for sure..you guys making any other away games?

Unfortunately not. Going to Hawaii on Friday for 2 weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to make the Rams game in January at home too. I'm in Vegas so.AZ is a short drive for me.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by tahoemw:
Is anyone going to this game in Arizona, want to see if there is a tailgate; thanks

There is a chance.
Azninerempire.com has the events for the weekend of 9/27 game against the Cards. The wristbands for the tailgate are limited to the first 200 fans. You can pay through paypal. Details are at the website.

Azninerempire.com has the events for the weekend of 9/27 game against the Cards. The wristbands for the tailgate are limited to the first 200 fans. You can pay through paypal. Details are at the website.

ordered our wristbands, thanks and will be at the westgate the night before
Share 49ersWebzone