LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 324 users in the forums

Sept. 27th Niner/Cardinal game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is anyone going to this game in Arizona, want to see if there is a tailgate; thanks
Will be going as Long as I get my tickets between section 127-129 lower level behind 49ers Bench. Will have my kiddos.
I'm going to the game. I've already contacted the president of the Arizona Niner Empire club. They are going to have a tailgate but it is still too early for details. I hung out with them in 2009 and they had all you can eat Carne Asada and Beer.
I'm actually hoping to make this year my first time traveling to see the Niners on the road, knowing that there's a charter fan group in Arizona makes that a good game to try to make it to.
thanks, I usually am early in planning my football games; so will wait to see what is being planned; can't wait
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Will be going as Long as I get my tickets between section 127-129 lower level behind 49ers Bench. Will have my kiddos.

And you refuse to go if your tix aren't in those sections?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

And you refuse to go if your tix aren't in those sections?

I've sat all over that stadium and the nicest seats are those 3 sections. I'm paying an arm and leg for the tickets so why not get the seats I want.
Yes I go every year!
I also understand the bars in the shopping center near the stadium is also slammed with a bunch of Niner fans the night before. I'm staying within walking distance of the stadium and the shopping center so I'm probably gonna hit up the bar the night before also.
This game every year ALMOST ALWAYS has more 49er Fans then AZ fans LOL.

Big day for Dockett!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Big day for Dockett!

I'm guessing a couple sacks and a few more good hits on Palmer, that is unless Palmer has already gone on IR by that time.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
By the way, does this Forum (Webzone ???) have some kinda tailgate party every Sunday??
Originally posted by 9moon:
By the way, does this Forum (Webzone ???) have some kinda tailgate party every Sunday??

When the games get closer check the parking lot forum for details
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Have you ever gone to any of them tailgate by the Webzone members?

did you need to bring anything, or something like that?
Share 49ersWebzone