LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Anybody only watch football, and is bitter about these Bay Area teams winning???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

Now JT is the unknown here, but looking at his resume, his assistants, and the talent (grossly misused, or worse, not used, last yr), there is every reason to believe we will be in the thick of it right to the end. With a HC who no longer will just play his favorites, but will play all his guys, including the younger ones, once again we have a shot at being there at the end. Sure a lot rides on our QB, but with better coaching, better game planning, we stand as good a shot as anyone. I didn't mention the Sharks, but you look at the above, and it is hard to imagine a fan base that is as lucky as ours. If you by chance don't happen to be interested in anyone but the 9ers, do yourself a favor and start following these other teams too. You will be amazed and maybe even get hooked. I've lived in towns with NO pro team in any sport for 3 states away. Being fans of the Bay Area teams is incredibly rare...and wonderful. If you aren't a fan of other local sports, try them out. You will be amazed how good they are...and how lucky we all are.

Sorry, hockey barely registers above soccer for me...I tried to get into the Sharks and hockey at one time, but it didn't take...I respect the athletes but those are sports I just couldn't care less about.
Not even a little bit.
I'm not interested in any game other than Football.

I'm not bitter int he slightest of the success these other bay area teams have had.

That would be silly.
Why hate on the Bay Area???

I show love to all teams from the Bay... except for the Raiders. Screw em!
Share 49ersWebzone