LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 340 users in the forums

Anybody only watch football, and is bitter about these Bay Area teams winning???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SoCold:
I agree, great for the bay area. Too bad the Santa Clara 49ers aren't there anymore.

you are always accusing me of trying to find ways to bash the old coach,,, do you ever really look in the mirror?

He's trying to f**k with you. He's from Detroit. He doesn't even realize SC is still in the bay area. lol
once in a while its fun to hear from a old school fan who actually went to the super bowl in 81 in detroit and how it was trying to get to the game in a damn ice storm
I agree, great for the bay area. Too bad the Santa Clara 49ers aren't there anymore.

you are always accusing me of trying to find ways to bash the old coach,,, do you ever really look in the mirror?

He's trying to f**k with you. He's from Detroit. He doesn't even realize SC is still in the bay area. lol
once in a while its fun to hear from a old school fan who actually went to the super bowl in 81 in detroit and how it was trying to get to the game in a damn ice storm
he's using other peoples memories and making them his
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

he's using other peoples memories and making them his

that sounds like some sort of a mental illness. maybe he should take some sort of a pill
Nope, I think I'd hate sports if all I cared about were the niners. The Giants and Warriors are true champions, and I can't wait for the day that the Sharks finally raise the Stanley Cup too.

Why does anyone even pay attention to someone who lives in Detroit and NEVER has anything good to say about the Niners? Who cares?

I was born and raised in SF. The teams I have ALWAYS supported and gone crazy about are the Niners, Giants and Warriors. And if they weren't involved in playoffs, I've always rooted for the A's and the Raiders because they're bay area teams. Watching the Warriors win this season has been incredible. I haven't had this much fun watching the Warriors since the 70's. It's a great time to be a Bay Area sports fan.

Now, the Niners just have to shock the world and bring another home.
Imagine how they must have felt when we were dominating during the 80's and 90's
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by NCommand:
but you listed 5 SB's, not that they almost won a few years ago? I'm pretty sure you thought this was their first 7hip.

- Die Hard Warrior since 2010

With all due respect, I was a fan back when they had Chris Webber but I have NO doubt you are a bigger fan for sure...I was never much of a NBA fan TBH. Respect though.

TIME OUT, I watched C Web beat the piss out of my HS team in a playoff game.

Detroit Bad Boys 4 Lyfe, back when I thought the NBA was real.
25 years old and I'm still waiting to experience what it feels like to win a Championship. I want it so bad because I love my Niners so much
Originally posted by NCommand:
but you listed 5 SB's, not that they almost won a few years ago? I'm pretty sure you thought this was their first 7hip.

- Die Hard Warrior since 2010

With all due respect, I was a fan back when they had Chris Webber but I have NO doubt you are a bigger fan for sure...I was never much of a NBA fan TBH. Respect though.

TIME OUT, I watched C Web beat the piss out of my HS team in a playoff game.

Detroit Bad Boys 4 Lyfe, back when I thought the NBA was real.

LMAO. Great line!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
nah Im happy for them, just wished the niners could have closed the deal.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Imagine how they must have felt when we were dominating during the 80's and 90's

we even had our own postage stamp
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Nope, I think I'd hate sports if all I cared about were the niners. The Giants and Warriors are true champions, and I can't wait for the day that the Sharks finally raise the Stanley Cup too.

THIS !
Originally posted by susweel:

Totally!

I always think back to why the f**k did we lose the 2012 super bowl

Such a wasted opportunity against a mediocre football team we could have crushed....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I always think back to why the f**k did we lose the 2012 super bowl

Such a wasted opportunity against a mediocre football team we could have crushed....

defense didn't come to play that day.
Share 49ersWebzone