LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

No 49ers make NFL Top 100 list in 2015

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I stopped watching the top 100 after the first time they did it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
well most of our good players either retired or left in free agency.
its mindless tv. The NFLN is only watchable during football season. Other than that, they're boring as FU
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pdizo916:
its mindless tv. The NFLN is only watchable during football season. Other than that, they're boring as FU

this

even in football its pretty bad. Im thinking about just dropping the channel its garbage now.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
not a single 49er on top 100???

they tryn to say that Willis is no longer top 100???

Embarassing to the show, this top 100 should just stop now.. it shoulda stopped AFTER the Top 100 All time!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
you used to hate crabtree , now you love him
kind of like timmy k. used to hate Jh, now he loves him,,, hard to keep up sometimes!
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
The folks who made that list are gonna look pretty foolish!

The players around the league vote.

Not trying to start or stir-up s**te ... but he's correct IMO. Once I realised that it was a
cross section -- of certain NFL players -- and not a vote from EVERY Player, on each of
the 32 teams ... I deemed it as such. They need to revamp the voting system, because
as it stands (at-the-moment), it is FLAWED ... in so many ways.

All I'm saying is I find it weird that the players who did vote don't find at least one of our players top 100 worthy. Dropping all 8 from last years list.

I agree with you ... sorry if my post did not convey my thoughts. The players whom
they choose to list, as well as, those whom they pick to vote, are all Cherry Picked ...
  • buck
  • Veteran
Were the 49ers the only team without a player in the top 100 players?

• buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
not a single 49er on top 100???

they tryn to say that Willis is no longer top 100???

Embarassing

Willis, and Justin Smith, will not be playing in 2015.

If they were playing in 2015, they would have been on the list.

But, yes some things are just flat-out embarrassing.

So would someone list out the players on the list from 100-75...and I'm pretty damn sure we have at least ONE players that would have been considered better than a few of them! Yeah, I also stopped watching this whole list thing after the 1st year they did it. Seems like something they do just to kill time til the next season starts, it's pretty boring and waste of time.

Nobody can tell me that Boldin, Aldon, Bowman, or Staley are not among the top 100 in the NFL.

Its a popularity contest. If the Niners have a winning season next year? They'll be a number of players in the top 100. The perception around the league has changed so players get the shaft.

Doesn't matter a lick, but hopefully they can use it as additional fuel because the list is voted on by the players.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jun 11, 2015 at 11:24 AM ]
How far the mighty have fallen.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:
kind of like timmy k. used to hate Jh, now he loves him,,, hard to keep up sometimes!

did I mention crabtree ? NO

was talking about Justin, Willis, Gore and even Iupati
Obviously whoever makes these lists are a bunch of idiots. If they read a little more NT they would know we are about to field 22 all pro's between our offense and defense (make that 24 I forgot the punter and kicker). Oh, well.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

did I mention crabtree ? NO

was talking about Justin, Willis, Gore and even Iupati
justin and willis are two gods in niner lore but were not the players they were in 2012, lupati was a piece of s**t in pass protection. gore is being replaced already by reggie and hunter, both in terms of what we are seeing in camp and reggie with his leadership. rathman is using him as an example for the other backs, unless you think rathman is a dip s**t. we got plenty of good players left, young ones who were either hurt or not developed last year , its just me but it maybe more valuable to look ahead and not spend alot of time fretting about x niners no longer on the team and no longer relevant
Share 49ersWebzone