LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 169 users in the forums

DeAndrew White

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dark horse Cajuste. Blocker, RZ/Jumpball/slant chain mover,
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I think Smith, Patton, Ellington and Smelter are all pretty much locks. Smelter probably won't see the field much this season but this is essentially his rookie year after being a 4th round pick so I see him sticking around to develop, especially coming out of Georgia Tech where run blocking is more of a priority in WR's than route running.

I think the other two spots come down to between Anderson, Treggs, White, Simpson and Burbridge.

I understand I am too early on this but didn't Treggs look like a decent college receiver lost in the big world of the NFL?
He's ahead of Treggs now as a 6th WR and returner. Bad drop on the screen though.
I need to watch the game darn it lol. Everyone's talking like we all watched the game together lolz. :'(
Originally posted by NCommand:
He's ahead of Treggs now as a 6th WR and returner. Bad drop on the screen though.

Both Treggs N Cajuste we're none factors while he did have that bad drop early in the game he did have 2 nice catches one leading to a 1st down. He wasn't targeted often but they did call his name he made the most of it.
I love him doing a 40 yard dash to get up to line.. I like Simpson, he's got that dog mentality to him. Pulling for him with his attributes he has.

Might use a WR by committee approach, good amount of subbing at worst.
Share 49ersWebzone