LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

DeAndrew White

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
He is third years now? If he dont make a Roster or next year then we should cut him. He is waste a year or next year. Wait n see..

He's second years now.

Um. I am not sure that he was finnish college at 2014 then he was undraft and visit us at 2014 in summer. Right? And he was put at PS (practice S...) right?
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on May 19, 2016 at 6:42 AM ]
He is third years now? If he dont make a Roster or next year then we should cut him. He is waste a year or next year. Wait n see..

He's second years now.

Um. I am not sure that he was finnish college at 2014 then he was undraft and visit us at 2014 in summer. Right? And he was put at PS (practice S...) right?

Undrafted free agent signed after 2015 NFL draft.
Originally posted by English:

He's second years now.

Undrafted free agent signed after 2015 NFL draft.

Thanks for inform. I am so excited about him because he is possible good a player for 2nd years now than 3rd year or 4th years.. Its great.
I think he will surprise alot of ppl on this team N leap frog uncertain/underachieving players like Ellington N Patton this year. So far this camp he is way ahead then a year ago.

While there were some wide receivers that ended up banged up by the end of practice (see injuries below), two that impressed Cam Inman were Aaron Burbridge and White - See more at: http://www.49erswebzone.com/news/95729-august-training-camp-notes-banged-throw-tds-more/#sthash.qSgSMykh.dpuf
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Yes! One of my favorite players from last year. Made me eat crow for actually catching a pass in a game. This dude gonna shine!

He's second years now.

What college did you attend buzz? Did they have football team?
Another year at being the camp MVP?

Now, if he makes the 53, will he get actual playing time?
Dunno if even SEEN this guy play a snap, but obviously we heard news from last year.

In case some of all of y'all aren't aware.

Ex 4 star recruit from Bama, 13th best WR out of HS,

Simply was on and off injured most of his college career.

Hope his body has matured/developed further along with strength, got healthy with his lack of snaps as he's getting acclimated to the NFL and now a legit scheme.
Originally posted by NCommand:

What are u talking about last he did make the 53 man roster as an Undrafted rookie FA and he did get some playing time last season as well.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

What are u talking about last he did make the 53 man roster as an Undrafted rookie FA and he did get some playing time last season as well.

I think he's just saying we didn't hear pretty much zilch about him, after the rumblings of a great TC.

Let's see how bad he wants it.

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

I think he's just saying we didn't hear pretty much zilch about him, after the rumblings of a great TC.

Well with Rogers now out of the picture it should clear his pad to make an impact if you like he said he really wants it. I expect him to contribute alot more then his pretty much none existen rookie season.

Good call!

One of these WR has to step up and be the Pro we need.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Good call!

One of these WR has to step up and be the Pro we need.

Out of all the young guys he seems to be the most consistent and polished recievers. They should let him run with the ones...I bet he does pretty good
Hope this guy steps up & makes some plays for us now that Rogers is down

Yeah. He had an excellent camp last year and then the coaches basically never used him. If he makes the 53 again this year, he should get utilized.
Share 49ersWebzone