LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 175 users in the forums

Good and Positive Slide Show

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I really enjoyed this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2489372-san-francisco-49ers-whove-turned-heads-in-offseason-workouts/page/6

Thoughts??
  • thl408
I had to readjust myself after reading that. Really like Eli beating Staley and Simpson flashing speed. The offense needs speed in a bad way and the infusion of speed from Torrey, Bush, and Simpson, with a healthy VD, will be a welcome sight.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Eli really is going to be a special player.. i saw him early (against UCLA) and he himself created chaos all over the field against the Bruins last year.. he was just all over the field!!

.. and he's one of those players that really is having fun playing... he was jumping around.. I said to myself that I haven't seen anyone like that (tho early) since Javon Kearse in his rookie year at Tennessee!!!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Observations by Grant Cohn (good or bad) should be treated with caution but thanks for the link.

I posted the Trenton Brown snippet by Matt Maiocco into his thread.
[ Edited by DeUh on Jun 9, 2015 at 10:37 AM ]
Ikr
Early on but some good stuff there. Harold could send Lemonier packing or possibly Brooks if we want to save even cap space which I don't think we do since we haven't asked Dawson and his 4.134 mil salary to restructure. Probably won't extend Aldon until late or after the season so we don't need the room to front load. In that video of the RB drills Bush looked as quick as ever and if Kap's smart he will dump off to him a lot and it will help us move the ball a lot better. I'm starting to think Bush could be here for 2-3 years as a 1-2 punch with Hyde. Davis will take time to get into shape and get healthy but for now he's #4. Hunter could be expendable if Davis does well but I see him being around 1 more year. I think we got a STEAL in Brown. He is already losing weight and getting into better shape which I said he would being around this group of vet guys (just like Aldon, etc with the DL). If he can keep the weight down and get into better shape with his nimble feet, long arms and athletic ability he could be a long term starter and possibly a pro bowler at RG or RT.
Share 49ersWebzone