LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Harbaugh kicked Jed out of "Men Only" meeting

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Seriously...would this surprise ANYONE if this really went down? As fans, that's all we need to know...about why Harbaugh is back in college.

No it wouldn't, we've all seen his maturity throwing childish temper tantrums on the sidelines. He gets like that with a ref, I'm sure he gets like that when other things don't go his way in life.

But again I don't take too much stock in anything reported by the 9ers. Journalists know how gullible our fan base is and we are easy click bat it because we believe anything.

Agreed! But the good news is that it's lessening more and more and more...hell, even KFCC is struggling with click-bait headlines now (this one actually backs the 49ers FO up). Are you KIDDING ME? LOL. I guess Harbaugh is old news now.
It happens all the time. Succesful coaches don't want meddling owners in their locker room whether its baseball, basketball, or football. Jimmie Johnson & Billy Martin were famous for that. You don't want the players thinking that the know-nothing owner is calling the shots. I doubt Harbaugh put it in a way that called Jed's manhood into question, just letting him know his place. That's what good coaches do. I have more respect for him now if this actually went down.
Jed wanted to learn football.

That's why Jed wants teachers, Bc jed doesn't know s**t
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
Yo! This is too funny. If it really went down like they or anywhere near it. I loved Jim as a coach, just got tired of him being the fall man for Roman's non-sense.

I hear that.... How many calls do we have to get f****d by before someone does anything?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000495516/article/nfl-clinics-prepare-officials-for-2015-season

I'm happy that this is going on bc there was something wrong and these refs have been flopping lately especially with us... Harbaugh might have flaws but he called it how it is... Maybe those "tantrums" led to better conditioning for these zebras? Or helped the league open their eyes?
So what...Harbaugh is gone and Jed is still a dope....
Share 49ersWebzone