LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 385 users in the forums

Which 49er gets traded next

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which 49er gets traded next

I think the Niners are now in full rebuild mode. I think any player they do not plan on having on the roster in 2016 is now on the block. Who will be next???
I vote for 9derrrp....since he can't look a few threads down to see the same exact thread
Lemonoir
I think Brooks would or should be the next traded. Trading him should net us something like a 5th or 6th round pick, but also clear even more cap space for us both this year, and moving forward. We have Lynch and now Harold who can play OLB for us, along with Aldon.
If Eli Harold shows up to play Lemonhead or Brooks are gone.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
This guy.
But what could we get for lemon head? There's not much cap savings either. Trading Brooks would probably get us a better draft pick, and would net us a ton more in savings.
Brooks has to be a strong candidate.

I think McDonald, Lemonier need to have good preseasons to convince some team of their worth.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Brooks has to be a strong candidate.

I think McDonald, Lemonier need to have good preseasons to convince some team of their worth.

Agree
if we could trade Brooks that would be a dream

He's trade able, it's just a matter of what we get back for him. If this FO thinks that Boone can be a good replacement for Davis at RT, then we need to make some money savings moves like trading Brooks to free up money to extend Boone, and hopefully Aldon.
I like how people are putting Vernon Davis on here as being likely to be traded. I wonder what we could truly get for him?
[ Edited by Bobdawg78 on Jun 6, 2015 at 6:13 PM ]
Who said we're rebuilding?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Someone will take Kap for a 7th round pick.
Share 49ersWebzone