LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Which 49er retires next?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which 49er retires next?

ERIC REID RESPONDS TO WRITER OF NEW EARLY RETIREMENT ARTICLE

Eric Reid ‏@E_Reid35 43m43 minutes ago

@Eric_Branch I don't appreciate the way you twisted and took my words out of context in your article. I've always respected your job by answering your questions. Your article was not an accurate portrayal of my words

5:29 PM - 9 Jun 2015 · Details

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
ERIC REID RESPONDS TO WRITER OF NEW EARLY RETIREMENT ARTICLE

Eric Reid ‏@E_Reid35 43m43 minutes ago

@Eric_Branch I don't appreciate the way you twisted and took my words out of context in your article. I've always respected your job by answering your questions. Your article was not an accurate portrayal of my words

5:29 PM - 9 Jun 2015 · Details

And it just got real!
MORE FROM ERIC REID

Eric Reid ‏@E_Reid35 7m7 minutes ago

Just to be clear, I NEVER SAID, "I've given some thought to leaving the NFL." @Eric_Branch

6:28 PM - 9 Jun 2015 · Details
and we still believe what they write like they don't have a clear agenda? lol
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Eric Branch got his rep called out
Gore walking out of Levi's Stadium as a SB Champ.
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Gore walking out of Levi's Stadium as a SB Champ.

Didn't know the Niners were going to give him a ring after we win Super Bowl 50

Tramaine Brock
Reid firing shots
Hyde
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Didn't know the Niners were going to give him a ring "after we win Super Bowl 50"

The bold/italic, would be the BCS, and a dictionary FULL of other Superlatives too many to list ... However, if

Originally posted by niners_guy:
Gore walked out of Levi's Stadium as a SB Champ ...

This, Would be Nuclear ...
This could Happen ... and that -- 'cause I'd have mixed feelings -- would be in the words of Lennon, some "Instant Karma"

Back to the thread question - Based on the players you provided, here's my take:

1) Dawson - His age, contract, and performance this season, could decide his fate beyond the 2015 season ...
2) Boldin - Love this Player ... however, DITTO to Above. If 49ers were to win SB L, then me thinks he'll walk. Nothing left to prove ...
3) Reid - Another concussion or two -- within the same span as his1st two -- then I feel, he'll give it more than Just a Thought ...
4) Bowman - Based off injury. If reinjured, can't recapture most/all of: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NaVorro_Bowman#Career_Stats
4) Davis - Tied w/Bow, was '14 Season a Mirage ? Does he return to form, walk if 9ers Win Out, or no meaningful future ($) contract ...
6) Bethea - Age 31 (27 July), before the season starts. IMO, still has Gas-in-Tank ... only walks as a SB L Champion ...
7) Ward - Hoping he rebounds from last season's injuries, w/Something to Prove, while Improving his craft ... don't think he's retiring soon ...
8) Armstead - Here, because I haven't seen the Pro Version in action yet ...
[ Edited by FlayvaMeister on Jun 11, 2015 at 5:11 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone