LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

OL Trenton Brown, Future Hall Of Fame Right Tackle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NYniner85:
He just tweeted....

I got measured the other day and I've grown a half a inch since the season ended lol

Jesus. So he's now officially 8 feet tall!
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
So please do not make fun of the guys above wanting 3 OL starters.

Hey pasodoc9er, go to the 2016 Team Needs thread. AB did a great job of breaking down some key FA's including OL. We could literally afford a new C, G and T and then some.

lol well that didnt happen

But...we...got...Beadles. lol.

No it certainly didn't!
Originally posted by NCommand:
He just tweeted....

I got measured the other day and I've grown a half a inch since the season ended lol

Jesus. So he's now officially 8 feet tall!

mountain of a man
He just tweeted....

Must've slim down his stomach enough to see more of his member a half inch more clearly.
Paso...so long as Baalke grabs Buckner in the 1st, I agree, fix the lines first and go from there. As for AD, I've soured on him because of his attitude and lack of any definitive action to get reinstated. I think Trent Brown will be more than fine at RT...he simply needs experience. Beadles was a good p/u for LG and taking 2-3 OL in the draft should fix RG and provide much better quality depth. It also wouldn't surprise me at all to see TB grab a vet who gets cut...there are a number of teams (a la Denver, Jets, Miami, etc.) right up against their cap.
Trent Brown should have been the day one starter last season. He will be the day one starter this season. Book that.
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Trent Brown should have been the day one starter last season. He will be the day one starter this season. Book that.

Nope. Baalke resigned the great devey.
He just tweeted....

He measures his penis?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

And devey plays RG not RT thanks try again. Also it's like the vet min and they need 90 players on the roster right now, your crazy if you think he's gonna be suiting up on game day.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Paso...so long as Baalke grabs Buckner in the 1st, I agree, fix the lines first and go from there. As for AD, I've soured on him because of his attitude and lack of any definitive action to get reinstated. I think Trent Brown will be more than fine at RT...he simply needs experience. Beadles was a good p/u for LG and taking 2-3 OL in the draft should fix RG and provide much better quality depth. It also wouldn't surprise me at all to see TB grab a vet who gets cut...there are a number of teams (a la Denver, Jets, Miami, etc.) right up against their cap.

I wouldn't be suprised if they grab Garnett at 37...chip was all over him at the pro day. Can't hate on tiller either outside of Staley he was our best Lineman last yr.

Totally agree Baalke might snag a vet OT after cuts ( doesn't count against comp picks either) I'll welcome back Davis but wouldn't guarantee him the starting job.

Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:

I wouldn't be suprised if they grab Garnett at 37...chip was all over him at the pro day. Can't hate on tiller either outside of Staley he was our best Lineman last yr.

Totally agree Baalke might snag a vet OT after cuts ( doesn't count against comp picks either) I'll welcome back Davis but wouldn't guarantee him the starting job.

Agreed!
And devey plays RG not RT thanks try again. Also it's like the vet min and they need 90 players on the roster right now, your crazy if you think he's gonna be suiting up on game day.

Agree...Devey is not going to be suited up come opening day.

yup dude lost his starting gig to a UDFA who actually ranked out as the 18th best OG last year. Tiller and a rookie will battle it out for a starting spot. Devey will be lucky to make it through all the cuts.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

This.

The only way Brown is not the RT to start the season is if Davis comes and he performs better in camp. Other than that, Brown is solid and was an absolute steal in the 7th round. Too bad our coaches were too inept to see this and make the change immediately

yup dude lost his starting gig to a UDFA who actually ranked out as the 18th best OG last year. Tiller and a rookie will battle it out for a starting spot. Devey will be lucky to make it through all the cuts.

I'd be surprised if he made the 75 TBH. Pears has some value given he can be serviceable at G and an emergency backup at T but Devey has zero skill/ability for either the ZBS or power and we need OL that can do both.
Share 49ersWebzone