LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Coaching Styles: Harbaugh vs. Tomsula

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I think the biggest difference is one is a proven winner and the other likes to wear jump suits.

actually one has won a championship as a coach and the other has not.

Not in the NFL, so moot point.

Moving the goal post?
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I think the biggest difference is one is a proven winner and the other likes to wear jump suits.

world bowl
If JT doesn't go to three championships in a row I will be okay if he has 3 losing seasons, but wins one SB. As the saying goes, there is only do or do not there is no try-yoda.

or

Gentlemen, there is no points for second place.

JH went to three championships winning one, Rex went to three straight championships, marv levy went to four straight superbowls-history will show they never won the big won.

Jim T. has yet to show what he has got, will he do it-donno, let's see how he responds.

I am curious to see how Roman does what he does and how the fans over there respond.

Many have won college Championship and came to the NFL and ended up turning and tucking tail and run. One of the few that succeeded was Jimmy of Miami. I don't count Barry of Oklahoma cause he just inherited everything Jimmy built.

Walsh doesn't count cause he was a successful coordinator before in the NFL twice over.

The key for JT will be his coordinator and who he picks to succeed them if they are successful.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WildBill:

Many have won college Championship and came to the NFL and ended up turning and tucking tail and run. One of the few that succeeded was Jimmy of Miami. I don't count Barry of Oklahoma cause he just inherited everything Jimmy built.

Walsh doesn't count cause he was a successful coordinator before in the NFL twice over.

The key for JT will be his coordinator and who he picks to succeed them if they are successful.

Let me guess you aren't gonna count Pete Carroll either right!!!
He has a very steep learning curve. With that said, 2017 will be the year where he shines
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by WildBill:

Let me guess you aren't gonna count Pete Carroll either right!!!

Or that guy who only had one year as an NFL QB coach before becoming a HC...think his name was Jim Harbaugh.
Only in Niner Talk is where Tomsula is better than Harbaugh.

As long as u keep that opinion in here, you'll be ok!
[ Edited by verb1der on Jun 1, 2015 at 9:11 PM ]
Originally posted by verb1der:

Only in Niner Talk do folks not presume failure before it...uh...your posts...never mind... LOL!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jun 1, 2015 at 10:03 PM ]

Matt Barrows: "And, please, no blockhead emails and tweets saying, 'It's a moot point because ... something-something-whiny-something."

Hint: he's referring to people like you.

Originally posted by crake49:

Matt Barrows: "And, please, no blockhead emails and tweets saying, 'It's a moot point because ... something-something-whiny-something."

KKFC has created a nice lazy group of one-line inciters that are spilling over to pissing the good ones off (MM, MB, Inman, etc.).
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

that world bowl title puts him over the top.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by crake49:

lol. from above...

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Not in the NFL, so moot point.
Share 49ersWebzone