LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Terrell Owens Thread: Hall of Fame?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Terrell Owens Thread: Hall of Fame?

Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
"T.O. destroyed 3 teams"

I mean listen to yourself. This is so embarrassing to read. It is pathetic.

HOW THE f**k DID T.O. DESTROY THREE TEAMS?

Listen to yourself....calling guys names defending TOs b******t. That's pathetic.

TO destroyed team chemistry on 3 teams by dividing the locker room. Last I checked mooch, Reid, Parcells/Phillips are pretty accomplished coaches, yet all fell to TO nonsense.

again explain it.

how did he destroy 3 teams... how did he destroy us? how did he destroy the Eagles? and how did he destroy the Cowboys?

explain that illogical emotional s**t please.
"T.O. destroyed 3 teams"

Listen to yourself....calling guys names defending TOs b******t. That's pathetic.

TO destroyed team chemistry on 3 teams by dividing the locker room. Last I checked mooch, Reid, Parcells/Phillips are pretty accomplished coaches, yet all fell to TO nonsense.

again explain it.

how did he destroy 3 teams... how did he destroy us? how did he destroy the Eagles? and how did he destroy the Cowboys?

Guys guys let's keep it civil..... but I agree with Afrikan

Keep this in mind, for every coach that parted ways with Owens, there was immediately another coach that picked him up. Regardless of how much of a headache he was, he helped teams win, and coaches knew that.

You think we make it to the playoffs without him? You think we beat the Giants without him? No.
Cmon now, you know he helped us win games, so I don't undestand how you can claim he was a "cancer" or that he destroyed teams.
Did he destroy team chemistry? Yes at times he did, but if you're still winning, then you are not destroying a team.
The eagles, cowboys, bills, and bengals, all won more games with owens then they would've without him, regardless of all the other issues.
He was the leading WR everywhere he went.
again explain it.

SF: called out Mooch numerous times which started because of his bull s**t vs Dallas in 2000, always ragged on Jeff including questioning his sexuality, berated OC on the sideline in Minnesota. Basically was always a destructive force within locker after leaders like Steve and Jerry left.

PHilly: reports have him dividing the locker and making it a McNabb side and a TO side. Evidently there was something since the team decided to suspend a WR that helped get them to a super bowl just the year before. They went from a 13-3 team to a 6-10 team the following year.

Dal: the only spot he didn't start s**t with the QB. Instead it was with Jason Whitten. Again what ever it was the team got rid of him. TO sure gets canned a lot for a guy usually coming off an 80 catch 1100 yard season.

Why don't you explain why you defend him so much. No one is saying he wasn't a tremendous player, but he was a terrible team guy.
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
"T.O. destroyed 3 teams"

again explain it.

Guys guys let's keep it civil..... but I agree with Afrikan

Keep this in mind, for every coach that parted ways with Owens, there was immediately another coach that picked him up. Regardless of how much of a headache he was, he helped teams win, and coaches knew that.

You think we make it to the playoffs without him? You think we beat the Giants without him? No.
Cmon now, you know he helped us win games, so I don't undestand how you can claim he was a "cancer" or that he destroyed teams.
Did he destroy team chemistry? Yes at times he did, but if you're still winning, then you are not destroying a team.
The eagles, cowboys, bills, and bengals, all won more games with owens then they would've without him, regardless of all the other issues.
He was the leading WR everywhere he went.

And he was the reason why he let go by those teams

And for that same reason teams eventually gave up on him
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I'll give you Brady, but culpepper was a product of moss

Moss also played with Jake Reed and Chris Carter and that back Robert Smith? Moss had help too

Never said he didn't have help, but let's not pretend like rice didn't have MUCH more help. I love rice, but I call it how I see it. I believe moss was the most talented wr to ever play the game. Period. He definitely had character issues though, not gonna deny that, and he didn't have the work ethic rice had.

My top 5 wrs of all time:
1) Moss
2) Rice
3) Owens
4) Marvin Harrison
5) Calvin Johnson ( I know it's early but I'm judging pure talent and freak athlete, he's like the Lebron of football. By the end of his career, he'll likely be in my top 3)

You couldn't have possibly "seen" Rice with a list like that. He became the GOAT in an era where DB's were allowed to play. The NFL has been making it easy on WR's Moss's entire career.
[ Edited by WINiner on Aug 12, 2015 at 10:47 PM ]
Originally posted by WINiner:

Moss also played with Jake Reed and Chris Carter and that back Robert Smith? Moss had help too

Never said he didn't have help, but let's not pretend like rice didn't have MUCH more help. I love rice, but I call it how I see it. I believe moss was the most talented wr to ever play the game. Period. He definitely had character issues though, not gonna deny that, and he didn't have the work ethic rice had.

1) Moss
2) Rice
3) Owens
4) Marvin Harrison
5) Calvin Johnson ( I know it's early but I'm judging pure talent and freak athlete, he's like the Lebron of football. By the end of his career, he'll likely be in my top 3)

You couldn't have possibly "seen" Rice with a list like that. His stats destroy Moss in an era where DB's were allowed to play. The NFL has been making it easy on WR's Moss's entire career.

Lol...dude thinks Alex smith is great

Rice is the Jordan of football
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by WINiner:

1) Moss
2) Rice
3) Owens
4) Marvin Harrison

You couldn't have possibly "seen" Rice with a list like that. His stats destroy Moss in an era where DB's were allowed to play. The NFL has been making it easy on WR's Moss's entire career.

Ya I think Alex is great...... Simply because I suggested it may have been a mistake to bench him when our team was 7-2 that season with him as our starter.... And 2 years after we've benched him our entire team has fell apart....
Ya I think Alex is great...... Simply because I suggested it may have been a mistake to bench him when our team was 7-2 that season with him as our starter.... And 2 years after we've benched him our entire team has fell apart....

Alex has 1 playoff win in 8 seasons with us. Kap has 4 already. We moved on from Alex and the team has changed but Alex wasn't doing anything Kap didn't. You got Moss as GOAT and that's your opinion but what Rice did when he did it speaks for itself. What you think Moss could have done is a hypothetical but he didn't do it. Rice did
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Jordan is the Rice of Basketball.

*Mic Drop*
Originally posted by SofaKing:
yeah, I'm sure he was well liked by a significant number of teammates. That's how he successfully divided the locker room at nearly every stop. I doubt the coaches or QBs enjoyed him very much after a while.

f**k it man, there is no need to defend our position. He wrecked this team along with 2 other teams.

I want to know where is that article that shows where Jerry destroyed 3 NFL teams.

"T.O. destroyed 3 teams"

Glad to see a fellow TO fan

Que up Joe Starkey .
TO wasn't classy enough.
TO was a beast. Who remembers that double reverse he took for a td back in 02
Originally posted by CityKing415:
TO was a beast. Who remembers that double reverse he took for a td back in 02
vs who?
Share 49ersWebzone