There are 210 users in the forums

Okay need a new Jersey....thoughts?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Okay need a new Jersey....thoughts?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
I said #29!!!!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Bowman, Smith(s), and Reid will all be gone within 2 years. Of your choices, Hyde is the only logical one.

The one person you should not listen to.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
My buddy is ordering a bunch and I have to get something Already have a Kap home jersey (plus Gore and Alex Smith lol) and I unfortunately have to buy my girlfriend a OBJ jersey (should have been a Niner!)

What ya'll think?

I think you should be ashamed at yourself for putting "lol" and "Gore" in the same sentence. Have some respect.

That was directed at Alex but I'm guessing you knew that
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dont tell me its fake..

shhhh lol....I've already thrown out the big bucks for the real deal , I'd rather throw that cash towards some SF vs NY tickets this fall

fake jerseys support terrorism

LOL easy their Micheal Irvin...I've paid my $150-$200 bucks for a jersey many times, I've paid the $200 for a football tix, and $10 dollars a beer as well.

Maybe the NFL doesn't charge a million dollars for their merchandise and we wouldn't have terrorism
Bowman, Smith(s), and Reid will all be gone within 2 years. Of your choices, Hyde is the only logical one.

Bowman is signed until 2019, you think we release him early? I doubt we release a 28 year old ILB of his caliber

Or I just got trolled, not sure which......
I'm planning on getting a Bowman jersey, so that gets my vote.
im gonna get a real bowman jersey. i got a hyde fakie when we drafted him lol
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
im gonna get a real bowman jersey. i got a hyde fakie when we drafted him lol

lol yeah got the real Kap home jersey, thinking the BO away jersey though.
I could NEVER wear a fake jersey. Did it once will never do it again.

Wait, what? Lol

Originally posted by Quest4six:

Bowman is signed until 2019, you think we release him early? I doubt we release a 28 year old ILB of his caliber

Or I just got trolled, not sure which......
Bo might not ever return or be the same, hyde couldn't even handle a few more snaps a game before getting injured plus he's still young and could get passed by Hunter or Davis
Aldon, Torrey and Navarro are all legit.
Other. I just ordered a Joe Montana alt jersey. Come on, how cool is that???
Don't buy jerseys. Too much player movement these days to spend over $100 when the guy you supported leaves.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Jared Haynes
Share 49ersWebzone