LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Okay need a new Jersey....thoughts?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Okay need a new Jersey....thoughts?

My buddy is ordering a bunch and I have to get something Already have a Kap home jersey (plus Gore and Alex Smith lol) and I unfortunately have to buy my girlfriend a OBJ jersey (should have been a Niner!)

What ya'll think?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
My buddy is ordering a bunch and I have to get something Already have a Kap home jersey (plus Gore and Alex Smith lol) and I unfortunately have to buy my girlfriend a OBJ jersey (should have been a Niner!)

What ya'll think?
Dont tell me its fake..
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dont tell me its fake..

shhhh lol....I've already thrown out the big bucks for the real deal , I'd rather throw that cash towards some SF vs NY tickets this fall
Dont tell me its fake..

shhhh lol....I've already thrown out the big bucks for the real deal , I'd rather throw that cash towards some SF vs NY tickets this fall
thats a tough question

all the guys mentioned have ?'s as being future 49ers...same goes for all other 49ers...Maybe a Rookie ?
I'm thinking about getting a Lynch jersey this year
Dont tell me its fake..

thats a tough question

all the guys mentioned have ?'s as being future 49ers...same goes for all other 49ers...Maybe a Rookie ?

LOL Right! I was looking for a Lynch jersey but couldn't find one on this "website". I'm leaning towards Bo or Hyde....Torrey Smith isn't going anywhere either though.
vernon
Originally posted by lucky_49:
vernon

ugh maybe a couple years ago
Justin.

End thread.

What ya'll think?

I think you should be ashamed at yourself for putting "lol" and "Gore" in the same sentence. Have some respect.

I say Hyde
obvious choice is obvious
I would go with someone who you know will be with the team a long time. T. Smith, N. Bowman.....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Dont tell me its fake..

fake jerseys support terrorism
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Bowman, Smith(s), and Reid will all be gone within 2 years. Of your choices, Hyde is the only logical one.
Share 49ersWebzone