LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

Dynasty Week

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This week is Dynasty Week on NFL Network. On Monday 5/18/15 they are featuring the 49ers. So warm up those DVRs.

5/18/15 all times Pacific:

10:00 AM In Their Own Words - Steve Young
11:00 AM Joe Montana - The Fire Inside
12:00 PM Superbowl Highlights - 1982 SF vs CIN
12:30 PM Superbowl Highlights - 1985 SF vs MIA
1:00 PM Superbowl Highlights - 1989 SF vs CIN
1:30 PM Superbowl Highlights - 1990 SF vs Denver
2:00 PM Superbowl Highlights - 1995 SF vs SD
2:30 PM Sound FX - Best of Steve Young
3:00 PM NFL Top Ten - Countdown of Top SF players
5:00 PM A Football Life - Eddie DeBartolo Jr
6:00 PM A Football Life - Jerry Rice
7:00 PM A Football Life - Bill Walsh

I think that is all.... Have fun!
[ Edited by MadMark on May 17, 2015 at 6:07 PM ]
I have A Football life- Bill Walsh saved on my DVR already, it's fantastic if you haven't watched it yet it's a must see.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I have A Football life- Bill Walsh saved on my DVR already, it's fantastic if you haven't watched it yet it's a must see.

It really was great. I might (as we all do) have a little personal bias on that one, but I felt it was very well done and I got to see things I didn't already know. I really would love to learn more about Bill Walsh before he got to the 49ers. Whether it be from video clips of practices, Walsh installing his offense in Cincinatti, his time as an offensive coordinator with the Chargers, coaching at Stanford, or even his early years being around Al Davis before he was on Paul Brown's staff.
Any chance someone can record some of these and throw them up on YouTube or some other site?
Originally posted by garcia2kaepernick:
Any chance someone can record some of these and throw them up on YouTube or some other site?

Get Kodi, and watch it whenever.
Damn its hard to watch the Eddie D one.
Its about the collapse of a dynasty really.

You can tell he just regrets giving up the team to the core.

Steve Young was hilarious. "He could yell and scream at you and kick you off the teAm but you didn't care because it was Eddie and it was an awesome ride anyway."
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 18, 2015 at 5:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone