LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Minicamp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by prometheus:
I saw Cosell's comments regarding the team having a lot of talent, unproven but talent. You can't fake abilities and think there will be a dog fight for spots and Baalke will be damned for getting rid of fan favorites even if he has no choice. Now that Lemonier has stepped it up, what are we to do with Aldon, Brooks, Lynch, Lemonier and Howard as well as Marcus Rush. We may be stuck with tight cuts everywhere, even corners where we were moaning about talent. True much has to be proven but guys like Mcdonald the TE who has done little may vanish quickly. This year may be a bit early but by next year, this team will be much scarier then Seattle.
There isn't room for any subpar players anymore. I like Dylan Thompson and believe
Gabbert will go as a starter to another team soon and Thompson may be the backup of the future.

Lol the gabbert comments, and lemonear stepping it up in paddles practices. Wtf are howard and rush.
Originally posted by susweel:
Lol the gabbert comments, and lemonear stepping it up in paddles practices. Wtf are howard and rush.

Eli Howard and Marcus Rush had a baby and named it Howard Rush.
Originally posted by susweel:

I'm pretty sure Howard = Eli Harold but no clue on Marcus Rush.

Edit: missed the Rush signing...no chance he makes the team tho.
[ Edited by genus49 on Jun 17, 2015 at 1:15 PM ]
Originally posted by genus49:
I'm pretty sure Howard = Eli Harold but no clue on Marcus Rush.

I can only wish that gabbert goes to another team as starter. That means he got exponentially better, and based on last yr, i don't see that happening.
Share 49ersWebzone