There are 169 users in the forums

Minicamp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by 9moon:
so, what # did Armstead chose?

he better not take 94

I think 91 and 72 are the only appropriate numbers available. Dorsey still has to pick a new number, and he wore 72 in KC maybe he'd go back to that. If AA doesn't keep 91 maybe he'd switch to 96 or 98 if Lemonier or Okoye are cut.

72 was last worn by Thomas Herrion, so I don't know where the teams position is with that number. Before Lemonier 96 was worn by Kentwan Balmer, I sure hope he doesn't go there
[ Edited by GorefullBore on May 19, 2015 at 1:13 PM ]
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I think 91 and 72 are the only appropriate numbers available. Dorsey still has to pick a new number, and he wore 72 in KC maybe he'd go back to that. If AA doesn't keep 91 maybe he'd switch to 96 or 98 if Lemonier or Okoye are cut.

72 was last worn by Thomas Herrion, so I don't know where the teams position is with that number. Before Lemonier 96 was worn by Kentwan Balmer, I sure hope he doesn't go there

Lol Balmer career was a trip and a let down...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Any minicamp news?

just a little.

get it.
Tomorrow will be completely open to media so I guess we'll find out some s**t. Keep in mind these guys are in non-contact padless OTA's. Linemen won't really indicate what they're capable of.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
is anyone wearing #78??

I loved that # when Pierce Holt wore it..
MIKE DAVIS SUFFERS THUMB INJURY AT MINI CAMP

IG MikeDavisRB ‏@MikeDavisRB 12m12 minutes ago

Kaep owe me a new thumb

11:44 AM - 21 May 2015 · Details
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
is anyone wearing #78??

I loved that # when Pierce Holt wore it..

Joe Looney
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
MIKE DAVIS SUFFERS THUMB INJURY AT MINI CAMP

IG MikeDavisRB ‏@MikeDavisRB 12m12 minutes ago

Kaep owe me a new thumb

11:44 AM - 21 May 2015 · Details

Haha welcome to the NFL rookie. Meet kaep's fastball.

He'll be finez
CARLOST HYDE DEALING WITH UNKNOWN INJURY?

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 6m6 minutes ago

49ers OTA note: RB Carlos Hyde walks by in shorts/TShirt and doesn't look like he'll practice (injury TBD). Mike Davis right thumb in splint

12:55 PM - 21 May 2015 · Details
CARLOST HYDE DEALING WITH UNKNOWN INJURY?

Cam Inman ‏@CamInman 6m6 minutes ago

49ers OTA note: RB Carlos Hyde walks by in shorts/TShirt and doesn't look like he'll practice (injury TBD). Mike Davis right thumb in splint

12:55 PM - 21 May 2015 · Details

Damn already the injury bug trying to lure its ugly head this yr too? Didn't u get enough last yr u basterd!!!!!

• 9moon
  • Veteran
I hope Hyde's injury isn't the same one that was bugged him during his early years at Ohio State...

"lower back pain"..
Quinton Patton stepping up.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 7m7 minutes ago

Strong practice from WR Quinton Patton, who got lot of action with Anquan Boldin not in attendance and Bruce Ellington nursing hammy strain.

2:31 PM - 21 May 2015 · Details
Quinton Patton stepping up.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 7m7 minutes ago

Strong practice from WR Quinton Patton, who got lot of action with Anquan Boldin not in attendance and Bruce Ellington nursing hammy strain.

2:31 PM - 21 May 2015 · Details

Hate to hear about anyone being dinged up a little, but if there's any "unproven" player I want to see get a chance, it's Patton. I think he has the most potential of any of the young players currently to be a starter-caliber player on the outside.
UDFA WR DRES ANDERSON IMPRESSES

Chris Biderman ‏@ChrisBiderman 8m8 minutes ago

#49ers have an interesting group of undrafted WRs. Dres Anderson stood out today. Probably would have been drafted if not for knee injury.

2:38 PM - 21 May 2015 · Details

WELP ALEX BOONE HOLDING OUT AGAIN, LOOKING FOR NEW CONTRACT

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/right-side-o-line-skipping-49ers-offseason-program
Share 49ersWebzone