LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Minicamp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I saw all kinds of stuff for the other teams when they had rookie minicamp but jack squat for us! Anyone see anything yet? Of course I like the no news is good news as far as injuries but damn man.
Please share here if ya got anything
Probably old news but all I've got is Bowman worked out with the rookies and looked good. Dylan Thompson will see plenty of reps being the only QB in attendance.
Jarryd Hayne muffed a punt return
There are some pics and a video of day one on the 49ers official site but that's it. I'm waiting to see or read something on Armstead. You are right though TC content is seriously lacking.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
There are some pics and a video of day one on the 49ers official site but that's it. I'm waiting to see or read something on Armstead. You are right though TC content is seriously lacking.

I'm not sure if Armstead is there?
Old but Bowman posted a 4.7 at the combine but had a 4.5 coming back from his injury.
I believe the new punter shanked a punt.

That is all.
Originally posted by Ace49:

IIRC, he can't join the team for activities until june because of oregon's school schedule.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Ace49:

IIRC, he can't join the team for activities until june because of oregon's school schedule.

He's there. The rookie minicamp is the only team activity he can take part in until Oregon's stupid finals are complete.

Rookies working on their selfie game

Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Whose the White guy?
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Whose the White guy?

I believe that's UDFA Marcus Rush, not 100% sure tho.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Since07:
Old but Bowman posted a 4.7 at the combine but had a 4.5 coming back from his injury.

I believe that's UDFA Marcus Rush, not 100% sure tho.

Looks like we found our next fullback lol
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/2015-Rookie-Minicamp-Highlights/b23119b6-e895-4eb0-80d5-61128830496d
Share 49ersWebzone