LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Can we do it? Can we win Superbowl 50?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wow, u guys are so negative. I'm telling!

just saw this LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
On the webzone if you drop a rock its negativism and pessimism to observe it will hit the ground.

"Youre anti rock for saying that. You dont love your rocks. Rah rah rah sis boom bah goooo rock, it wont hit the ground, itll be ok. Gravity doesnt exist, ignore what your x number of years watching rocks drop and instincts tells you, blah blah blah"
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Like the list thl408 put together, with the talent and depth this team has, if we improve on just 1/2 of these things, even incrementally, there is no doubt we can make a run for it.

We EASILY s/h had 10 wins last year despite 21 players on I.R. and Baalke just stacked the roster and depth again for this year and next. We only have 1 or 2 real positions open for winning a starting spot with a ton of competition.

This list were GLARING issues during the entire HaRoman tenure yet we were successful nonetheless. The local and national media and a few fans here will only feul that, 'Us against the world'-mentality and that is a great spot to be in.

As to the "tough schedule?" Don't we say that every year?

Get plays promptly into the huddle; less pre-snap motion
More ball control passing; short passes to RBs/TEs
Highlight Kap's mobility (scrambles, read-option, rollouts)
Shift to predominantly zone blocking run scheme
Improved blitz pickup/pass protection (Offensive line)
More defensive blitz packages/blitz frequency
More press, bump, and run; less off coverage alignment (CBs) (Better mix including actual jam-press at the LOS, not just "press")
More playing time for young players, to aid development
Red Zone efficiency
Situational Awareness (I added)

lol it all SOUNDS good.

consider the source
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Like the list thl408 put together, with the talent and depth this team has, if we improve on just 1/2 of these things, even incrementally, there is no doubt we can make a run for it.

We EASILY s/h had 10 wins last year despite 21 players on I.R. and Baalke just stacked the roster and depth again for this year and next. We only have 1 or 2 real positions open for winning a starting spot with a ton of competition.

This list were GLARING issues during the entire HaRoman tenure yet we were successful nonetheless. The local and national media and a few fans here will only feul that, 'Us against the world'-mentality and that is a great spot to be in.

As to the "tough schedule?" Don't we say that every year?

Get plays promptly into the huddle; less pre-snap motion
More ball control passing; short passes to RBs/TEs
Highlight Kap's mobility (scrambles, read-option, rollouts)
Shift to predominantly zone blocking run scheme
Improved blitz pickup/pass protection (Offensive line)
More defensive blitz packages/blitz frequency
More press, bump, and run; less off coverage alignment (CBs) (Better mix including actual jam-press at the LOS, not just "press")
More playing time for young players, to aid development
Red Zone efficiency
Situational Awareness (I added)

lol it all SOUNDS good.

consider the source

Did any of the bolded even happen/work effectively?
[ Edited by BodhiPaddlesOut on Dec 20, 2015 at 9:56 PM ]
Playoffs?? You want to ask me about playoffs???!!
Share 49ersWebzone