Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by natrone06:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ayetee:
Meaningless

Our resident football genius natrone06 would know
natrone meaningless
Just dont think live practices vs Broncos will yield much different results then vs Ravens
it was stupid just to travel all those miles just so we could have some f**king stupid family reunion where grandma harbaugh could bring the infamous red jello with banana's cut up in it. the players esp the vets hated it and that planted the seed for the questioning of the coach in the locker room which was ignored by niner fans last year, including me. if it does not cause a problem , unlike last year, then do it

Why do we care whether the players like Jello or not?
fine, then dump fruit cocktail in the jello. my grandma did that for family reunions,, it actually was quite refreshing
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I was coming here thinking I'd read "score one point for the coaching staff for having Charles Haley coach Aldon and Tank a little." I'm all for former Niner greats coming back and teaching.

Aldon has enough problems on is own. No need to have him mentored by Haley...
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ayetee:
Meaningless

Our resident football genius natrone06 would know
natrone meaningless

I wonder how many fans are too young to know how awesome this word play is. lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I was coming here thinking I'd read "score one point for the coaching staff for having Charles Haley coach Aldon and Tank a little." I'm all for former Niner greats coming back and teaching.
never would have seen that before this year. i am just trying to figure out if we are such a laughing stock, how come former niner greats come back to visit and spend some time with our players? you would think they would stay away since we suck or will suck so bad. you would think they would put alot of distance between us and them.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:

Aldon has enough problems on is own. No need to have him mentored by Haley...

only in niner talk can you spin a hall of famer spending some time with our kids as a negative
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

sometimes you expect to much
Originally posted by cciowa:
yep, it was a divided house from the start. looking back on it, there were so many little things that were f**ked up and were allowed by people who, thank god, are no longer here

Lol...
im sick of hearing about how mongoloid "peanut" manning is such a f**king genius

his IQ is under 120

f**k the hell off

secondly, i dont think that this practice will hurt, but i dont think it's going to be a huge help either
[ Edited by xtm059 on May 17, 2015 at 10:01 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone