LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

New Youtube Channel + New Offseason Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Man. Nice footage, and great job integrating the music well with the footage. Nice work, you should use your gift more often dude.

Personally. I'd love to see a nice 2015 "new niners" video that has a nice voice over which you can use the anything for $5 website mixed with some audio clips of tomsula, bowman and using some of thrips and downs of last season kind of like riding from the ashes type.

It's why I love the black uniform. It's a bit of a re-imaging their brand...

Sorry for rambling. I just love good videos, very inspiring creatively speaking.

Had the same thought. Black uni's signals the new post Harbaugh era. Let's see what a new, fresh start and motivation can do for this team. Feels like 2011 all over again but can they accomplish more than what they did in 2011?
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Man. Nice footage, and great job integrating the music well with the footage. Nice work, you should use your gift more often dude.

Personally. I'd love to see a nice 2015 "new niners" video that has a nice voice over which you can use the anything for $5 website mixed with some audio clips of tomsula, bowman and using some of thrips and downs of last season kind of like riding from the ashes type.

It's why I love the black uniform. It's a bit of a re-imaging their brand...

Sorry for rambling. I just love good videos, very inspiring creatively speaking.

Thanks a lot man. It's a hobby of mine and I just wanted to share my video w others who appreciate and like this type of stuff. I will definitely do something like that.. just have to find more footage but stay tuned I'll be posting more.. just follow my channel on.YouTube .. they'll be on there!!!
In honor of Justin Smith ...

Originally posted by ivanm05:

Perfect. Great choice of music too!

We'll miss you Cowboy but your boys will make you proud. They were trained by the best!

You're a savage
Originally posted by NCommand:

Perfect. Great choice of music too!

We'll miss you Cowboy but your boys will make you proud. They were trained by the best!

Thanks NCommand...glad you liked it and I wish armstead could get a year of tutelage under cowboy but Dockett is not bad either.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
You're a savage

Thanks man.. glad you liked the video.
Thanks NCommand...glad you liked it and I wish armstead could get a year of tutelage under cowboy but Dockett is not bad either.

True. Carradine and Dial trained under Smith and now AA will train under Dockett. Not bad at all...oh, and that other guy named, Jim Tomsula. LOL
You really like Drake. Haha.
True. Carradine and Dial trained under Smith and now AA will train under Dockett. Not bad at all...oh, and that other guy named, Jim Tomsula. LOL

Yeah I'm excited to see what Tonsils.can do with round 1, grade A talent, rather than later round/free agent guys.

Originally posted by daragon:
You really like Drake. Haha.

Haha it's not.so much drake as it's his beats...

Yeah I'm excited to see what Tonsils.can do with round 1, grade A talent, rather than later round/free agent guys.

He's going to go full bludgeon!
He's going to go full bludgeon!

Haha meant Tomsula, not tonsils..(autocorrect) and yeah definitely excited to see aa and tank play at opposite ends some time This season.
Share 49ersWebzone