LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

New Youtube Channel + New Offseason Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
hey whats up everyone... so many of you saw my draft pick compilation highlights the past week, and i kinda felt inspired to make some more videos and I just finished my newest one. Check it out and you're welcome to give the channel a follow/subscription. Ill try and post one a week or so. Hope You guys all like it. Here it is:

"Oh, great, I get to watch us lose the Super Bowl"

"....Bowman, no!!!!"

Stung but I dig the video. I'm excited to see Bowman return and it's always nice remembering how much or a bad ass Frank Gore was.
was cool. fresh and a little bit different. nicely done.

what did you use to edit? also where did you acquire your footage from? (especially the high-def one's haha)

I make niner vids also. always enjoy hearing how people crafted their work!
Originally posted by defenderDX:

what did you use to edit? also where did you acquire your footage from? (especially the high-def one's haha)

Thanks man. I use plain old iMovie. Oh cool man, whats your channel? Im always watching these type of videos on youtube. And I use this addon on Firefox, called videodownloaderhelper and what it enables you to do is to download any video you're watching, wether it be on nfl.com/ 49ers.com / youtube. ... it saves it on to your computer and then you'll probably have to convert the files if you have mac. It's pretty easy.
[ Edited by ivanm05 on May 11, 2015 at 4:44 PM ]
Originally posted by ivanm05:

Thanks man. I use plain old iMovie. Oh cool man, whats your channel? Im always watching these type of videos on youtube. And I use this addon on Firefox, called videodownloaderhelper and what it enables you to do is to download any video you're watching, wether it be on nfl.com/ 49ers.com / youtube. ... it saves it on to your computer and then you'll probably have to convert the files if you have mac. It's pretty easy.

LOL no kidding? that's what I used to attain footage. definitely the best app on firefox haha. Yeah sure I'll hit you up with my link. made a vid just recently. took me about a month to get it the way I wanted. I use adobe premiere Pro cs3 (since I don't have a mac. best video editing software for PC IMO. havent tried sony vegas yet though) otherwise I'd use Final cut on a mac if I could.

https://www.youtube.com/user/defenderDX9er/videos it's the first one listed. (-'End of an Era beginning of anew') I actually posted it on here a couple months ago. some time in march.

I'll definitely hit you up with a sub!
[ Edited by defenderDX on May 11, 2015 at 5:03 PM ]
Makes me sad, but it's a good video. It's a new chapter. Bowman is replacing Willis as the heart and soul of the defense and perhaps Hyde will replace Gore as the heart and soul of the offense. Man I miss Willis and Gore though
LOL no kidding? that's what I used to attain footage. definitely the best app on firefox haha. Yeah sure I'll hit you up with my link. made a vid just recently. took me about a month to get it the way I wanted. I use adobe premiere Pro cs3 (since I don't have a mac. best video editing software for PC IMO. havent tried sony vegas yet though) otherwise I'd use Final cut on a mac if I could.

https://www.youtube.com/user/defenderDX9er/videos it's the first one listed. (-'End of an Era beginning of anew') I actually posted it on here a couple months ago. some time in march.

I'll definitely hit you up with a sub!

haha right on, man. Yeah I'll definitely subscribe to your channel and check out your videos. I used Final Cut in the past and it's really good.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Makes me sad, but it's a good video. It's a new chapter. Bowman is replacing Willis as the heart and soul of the defense and perhaps Hyde will replace Gore as the heart and soul of the offense. Man I miss Willis and Gore though

Yeah. Its my own way of putting that era behind me and looking towards the new one. Thats what i tried to convey with the video anway.
Always nice to see new clips fans have put up of our beloved players in 49er colours. Great clip, very well put together! Lets hope the NFL or You Tube dont take them down like many others!
Hans Zimmer is the sh*t

Were those pot leaves on hydes helmet?
I love all videos with Inception soundtracks. Nice rare footage too.
Originally posted by 49deeznutz:
Hans Zimmer is the sh*t

I can literally workout, study, or focus harder listening to his music than any other genre. He's awesome at pulling the right strings!
Originally posted by ivanm05:
hey whats up everyone... so many of you saw my draft pick compilation highlights the past week, and i kinda felt inspired to make some more videos and I just finished my newest one. Check it out and you're welcome to give the channel a follow/subscription. Ill try and post one a week or so. Hope You guys all like it. Here it is:

Dude! Thanks for making me cry before bedtime.
, Good job on the video.
Share 49ersWebzone